11

Derek's POV

"Hey Derek are you coming to my party?" Darcy said basically screaming in my ear.

"I don't know, uh have you seen Leeane anywhere?"

"Yeah and she told me to tell you that she is gonna ignore you from now on"

"Are you sure?"

"And she also told me that she's coming to my party"

"Haha very funny, I'll see if I can come though"

I walked away from a smiling Darcy to the councilors office,  apparently i needed a councilor because I had been skipping class and smoking weed. Doesn't mean I need a councilor.

I walked straight into the office not bothering to knock and sat down in the couch in front of the desk.

"Well its nice to meet you too"

"Just hurry up so I can leave earlier"

"OK then so do you know why you are here Derek?"

"I skip class and smoke weed what else?"

"Well were here to improve this behaviour and get you somewhere in the near future"
She started writing in her notepad before looking up smiling at me.

"Well Derek it was nice too meet your but this was just a introduction so you may leave"

I got grabbing my backpack from the floor and walked out as fast I can ,not wanting to stay in that depressing room any longer.

Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone making me more frustrated.

"Sorry man I wasnt looking where I was going" the tall guy with blonde hair had said before walking away like nothing  happened.

Dusting my clothes off I continued walking away.

I've tried to be a good person lately but some people have been really testing me.

So I was reading through one of the first 3 chapters and noticed instead of Ethan it was Derek so if any of you are confused I'm so sorry😂😂 I feel like adding quotes to the end of my chapters.