weight loss part 1

That night, I wondered why I made such a stupid deal like that. But if i failed this bet then the rest of my school year would be horrible. So I decided to stick to it. I will try and win so I told Tommy to come over. If I wanted to lose weigh, I was going to have to get help from a expert. SO he came over and helped me.

" There care three ways to lose weight", Tom said.

" Number one, exercise. Not only will you lose weight but you will become stronger." Tom shouted.

Tom told me to walk 5 miles each day. I just felt a headache just thinking about it! But if I was going to win this thing, I was going to have to work hard. So I tried as best as I can to run hard but I was running do slow. Tommy was running so easily even a baby could do it. But finally I made it and collapsed on my bed with a loud THUMP! Tommy didn't even feel tired. He said to do this 2 times each day. Oh. Great.

So I spent the next hour walking 5 miles.

I started to do this thing every day and finally I began to feel a little different. It is like I was shrinking! I had some doubts about Tommy but not I have faith in him.

That night, I dreamed about winning the bet. I would be the talk of the school (in the good way). To show that I want to win, I did something I have never done before.

I went outside for a walk.

It was 7:00 so I was okay.

I did 3 miles and came back home.

"Where have you been", my mother said.

"I just went outside for a sec"

" Now there's one that I thought that I would never have thought you've said."

Now I was embarrassed. I made my mom think I was fat and know that I act and try to be a fat.

She thinks I am a lazy fat no effort slacker!

So I told her that from now on that I was going to lose weight. She just smiled and whispered, "Good luck!"

Okay, now I was happy. I couldn't wait what the other two steps were!