The Plan

I was wondering what was going to happen next but Tommy just smiled. I wasn't sure what Tommy was planning but since he has gotten me this far I had no reason to complain."Now to wrap up the whole thing!",Tommy said with a smile. I started to get a little nervous but I had no choice.

That's when he whispered to me, "Let's spy on Joe to see how hard we have to work to beat him!"

My heart exploded. I knew I hadn't heard him correctly. But he said what he said. I thought about it. I really wanted to wipe that smug look off of Joe's face. I finally agreed.

Tommy looked real happy when I agreed to to do it. But the real weirdm part was how he knew where Joe's house was. But I was too tired to speak up.

We walked to his house and heard noise behind his house in the back yard. That is when I saw Joe sweating like a pig. He was lifting weights hard. His rookies were with him. It looked like he has been out so long that he had a serious sunburn. It looked like I was going to have to do a lot of work. Heavy equipment was piled up everywher. Tommy just looked at Joe then at me like I was a before picture and he was a after picture. Then he whispered to me, " Tommorow, it is on.

That night, I looked up on google how to lose weight. One link said 10 easy steps, so I clicked it. 10 steps popped up. All the first 9 Tommy already told me. But when I looked at 10, I knew Joe was in for a big suprise.