the war just beginning

Hey guys I find this morning so if u don't want any spoilers for the new season of race to the edge then please don't read this chapter or watch the video. I have warn u.

So let begin

At the end of season 4 Viggo holds Astrid and stormfly hosts in of Front hiccup and toothless. Which Viggo give hiccup only two options.

One: Give viggo the dragon eye and Astrid will be leash without harm long with stormfly.

Two: don't give viggo the dragon eye and Astrid pay the price.

And thank Thor hiccup choose first option. I don't hiccup would handle Astrid death every well.  Anyway We saw Viggo fall to his death and the fate of the dragon eye  in the last Season However with the new season is coming  fast and  that might not be the case.

We see the new villain at clubhouse giving orders to the dragon flyer but who is that standing next to him and how did the dragon eye survive the violence.

The person stand next to the new Villain is to believe to be Viggo but is that person truly Viggo Grimborn.  if this is Viggo how did he survive the Violence and get the dragon eye.

So many questions on this. But all questions will be answer on Friday night.

But tell me what u think.

MS out