Chapter 48

The following morning, you woke up refreshed and ready to go back to Aston. Climbing out of the bed, you notice that there’s a pile of fresh clothes on the chair that’s just by the door. With a smile, you get up from the side of the bed and make your way over to the chair and begin to get the clothes on.

Freshly dressed, you creep your way out onto the hallway to smell food cooking. Biting your lip, you quietly make your way down the stairs and down them to then make your way over to the kitchen doorway and stand in the middle of it. “Hello,” Jason says without looking up from the frying pan “hello,” you say quietly which makes Jason look at you and smirk “would you like a drink?” he asks “yes please,” “have a look in the fridge, you might find something you like,” he suggests and nods his head in the direction of his fridge. Humbly making your way over to the fridge and opened it to instantly see a carton of juice. “Can I have some juice please?” “Of course... here’s a glass,” he says and takes a glass out of the cupboard just above his head before sliding the glass across his worktop for it to come to a stop just next to you. You grin at his unique skill of sliding a glass across a worktop.

Sitting at the dining table, you look out into Jason’s neatly cut and flowered garden. “Here you go,” Jason says to distract you from his garden, and places a plate of a cooked breakfast in front of you “thanks, and thanks for yesterday too,” you say sweetly “no problem babe,” he replies before you tuck into your breakfast.

An hour after breakfast and Jason is driving you back into London, since George had taken you just a little outside of London. On the way to Aston, you think how he might react to you coming back and whither he’ll accept your comeback. Taking a deep breath, you begin to think on what to say to Aston on your arrival. “Does he live down a back road?” Jason asks and this makes you realize you’re already back in Croydon, “yeah, turn left on the fifth turn,” you instruct and Jason nods... 5 junctions later, and Jason turns left, “and the second right and that’s the road he lives on,” you instruct again and on the 2nd right Jason turns. “Thank you,” you say and just as Jason parks up, you jump out and run down the road towards Aston’s house. Getting half way down the road, you turn your head and see Jason driving in the opposite way. You won’t see him again. However, just as you get to see Aston’s house, you see that Aston is in his bedroom but seems to be in an argument with someone. Just as he moves away from the window, the brunette girl follows him and you frown. She’s still here? Not allowing the sight of her defeat you, you job across the road, up his pathway and then ring his doorbell and begin to wait for an answer.

 “No, you better fucking leave, okay? I’m in love with another woman, and I might not see her again!” “Then that’s reason you should keep seeing me!” This woman and Aston must be breaking up or doing something... just then, the door opens and Aston is the one to answer. His face has the look of surprise across it, “baby!” He cries with happiness and steps down from his door before wrapping you up in a big hug with a strong grip, you return the grip. “Oh baby, you don’t know how good it is to see you,” he whispers into your left ear and you can’t help but grin. “Oh so now that she’s back, you forget that I exist?” The brunette says like a stuck up child, “Yes, now leave,” Aston says to her and steps past her with his right hand in your left hand and leads you into his house. “We had sex in this house Aston!” She calls to him just as Aston gets you in the kitchen, but with what she said, makes you cringe, “shut the fuck up, and leave!” Aston calls out to her, but within a blink of an eye, Aston had pressed you up against his kitchen wall and your lips collided together.

The feeling of his lips upon yours feels like home and right. To have his lips upon yours made you feel like you were being welcomed back home, but all too soon he pulled away. “Baby, be mine. I’m not waiting for the special moment and I’m not going to risk losing you again. Be mine, please?” he whispers against your lips and you can’t help but grin “I’m yours,” you whisper which makes him smile, but he then crushed his lips back onto yours.