Chapter 40

Lying upon Aston’s bed, you heard the TV go back on and no movement from Aston. Looking up at the ceiling, you wondered where you would have gotten these hallucinations from. Suddenly the doorbell rung and heard Aston getting up to go answer the door... “Oh hello,” Aston says with a happy tone to his voice “hello,” she says back and a kissing noise was made. Who is the woman? “How long are you going to be? I have a guest who is resting upstairs,” he says and you frown. “I just want to run through the outfits you’ll be wearing for the upcoming interview,” “what interview?” “Have you not heard about the upcoming interview?” “No,” he says and it sounds like they both move into the kitchen – Something isn’t right.

With curiosity, you pick yourself up from the bed and slowly and quietly make your way out onto the balcony to head towards the stairs. Hearing the faint voices from the kitchen, you hear what Aston and this woman says. Quietly moving down the stairs, you hear the two laugh between each other. “Let’s have a quick look again,” Aston says and you take it wrong instantly before hearing the girl giggle. Moving over quietly to the kitchen doorway, you peer in and see Aston standing next to the girl as they look down at the breakfast bar and you see the corner of a book, but then Aston turns the page and on the side of the page is pictures of mannequins with clothes on them. Glancing up at the girl, you see that she is checking Aston out as he doesn’t know – He’s studying the pictures. “Aston...” She whispers seductively but he doesn’t notice the tone in her voice “do you have a girlfriend?” She asks and she then strokes his neck, but he shifts his head so that her hand comes away from his neck. “No, I don’t,” he says quietly and she smiles as he is still looking down at the book, but you notice something wrong with the girl. On the left side of her head you could see that her hair had a whole load of blonde hair coming out from her brunette hair; this woman is wearing a wig. Her makeup is done lightly and her clothes are fancy. Emma is in a disguise. “Would you like to go out for a meal sometime?” She asks “no, I’m good thanks. Thank you for the offer,” he turns her down and you smile. “How come?” She asks and looks like she is about to go into a strop. “I have my eyes set on a girl already,” he says and now she looks frustrated, “what’s her name?” “(Your name),” he says and you smile uncontrollably.

Out of nowhere she takes him away from the breakfast bar and rams him up against the wall near the fridge, and presses her lips against his; he struggles to get out of her grip. He manages to get is lips away from hers. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?” He hisses, but she smirks “kissing you baby,” she smirks and then grabs the back of his head and kisses him once again; he again struggles to get out of her grip. You realize that you are not doing anything, but standing and watching. “Get- The- Fuck- Off- Me,” Aston hisses through breaks of the kiss as he still struggles to get her off him. She then pulls away from him and rips her wig off, “Emma!” He hisses again as though he was expecting her to come back. “Aston baby, I’m gonna handcuff you to your bed and fuck you so hard,” she says seductively and bites her lip. “Well done on your plan, but someone has beaten you on telling me that,” Aston hisses, but Emma looks furious “who?!” She shouts and slams his back up against the wall, which you could tell had hurt him from his facial expression. “My girl,” he hisses back “what girl? You don’t have a girl,” she hisses back “I do. The one who is standing by the kitchen doorway,” he hisses back; he knew you were there all this time? Emma’s attention is then drawn to you, and she snarls at you. “What the fuck are you doing here?” She hisses “I thought you fucked off to America,” “she moved to America because of what happened. She came back because-” “Because I love Aston, and if you don’t get off him, then you can enjoy another punch across the nose from me,” you hiss to her, as you then walk up to Aston’s side and slowly kiss his cheek. “You’re a slut,” she hisses before storming out of the house, making you and Aston giggle. His hands then attach around your waist and you both enjoy a soft kiss... Slowly pulling away, you bite your lip and hold up pink fluffy handcuffs that you managed to take from Emma’s pocket without her realizing. “Oh baby,” Aston says quietly, before kissing the right side of your neck, “want to use them on me?” You whisper to him “fuck yeah,” he says before taking the handcuffs and then looking at you. “Why are you not up the stairs yet?” He asks cheekily as you bite your lip and walk away, to the stairs, from him with him close behind.