R E G R E T T I N G I T

Sienna Carpenter always looked forward to finding her mate. Even though she had beta blood in her, she didn't care who he or she was as long as they loved her for her.

Whether they were a rogue, alpha, omega, warrior, chef, or beta. She promised to love the ones who love her just a smidge more.

But what if her mate was Alpha Gordan's son, alpha of the most feared pack in the werewolf world? Even though he hasn't taken the title yet, his pack is the strongest and he intends to keep it that way.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"B-But you're my brothers best friend and he's your beta," I whispered, he shook his head stubbornly.

"Just be glad you're still in this pack, I'm sorry but a non-shifter as my luna? I'd be embarrassed," He chuckled to himself. I just had a werewolf feeling what was going to come next.

"I, Alpha Rowan Nash Heath, severe the bond connecting you, Sienna Carpenter as my mate and Luna," he looked at me, gave me a quick nod and continued walking up the stairs.
_____________________________

I've never written a werewolf story yet so this will be my first. I know the whole plot is quite a cliche but I wanted to make mine a little different, whether that be what they say to reject each other, how he reacts to her leaving, so on and so forth.

WARNING
There will be mild mature content and cursing.

I do not own any of the resources put into the cover, I only own the finished product.

'Regretting it' is originally written and published on/to Wattpad.com if you see this story on another website please dm me immediately.

Copyright: 'Regretting It' including all chapters and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by owner and creator of this work, @KingAlice-. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, manipulation or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

© 2017. All rights reserved 2017 @KingAlice-