seven

.:Alex's P.OV:.

My fears. My sadness. My anger. It was all rushing back into me. Kick after kick. Punch after punch. It been happening since I moved here 2 years ago.

Kadar and Dad. They haven't been the best. When we moved here to L.A we were so happy, My mom she had passed but we said good bye forgot our old life and my dad for filled his dream to move to America.

But I started getting bullied, Dad was slapped the realization and started drinking. Kadar, My sweet brother, He has Cancer. We couldn't pay the bills because of the Medical bills we were paying for Kadar so me and my dad moved to the lower parts if town while Kadar stayed in the hospital.

I started isolating myself. Just listening, Drawing, Readibv just anything to keep my mind off if doing it again.

My dad was a heavy drinker and would go out a lot. Some times bringing a girl back home so be could try and forget mom.

I was still silent. Have been mute without making any noise. My vocal cords are fine but I choose not to say a word. I don't know what to say, What to do, what to feel.

All I know that I'm lost. Reading those creepy pastas or watching YouTube videos of my bullies. They seems so nice. Only if the millions of people that watche them knew what they do to me.

Mat, My old friend... he couldn't take the pressure, his story, his life. He just couldn't keep up anymore. So he jumped of of a cliff.

Ashley, The girl who saved me moved back to her home contry, Telling me she would never forget but we haven't talked in ages.

The only thing is keeping me here is thinking of my family. What would yet do? Kadar following me, Dad falling further, and mom. Most likely be mad at me.

The Pack is what the called themselves. They would constantly beat me and all me names. Mostly Lachlan and Mitch would do the physical pain, while Rob, Preston, and Jerome would harass me with their words. The innocent one is Vikk, he wouldn't help me, he would just stare.

That all it took for me to be me. A depressed, Anxiety riddled, Suicidal girl. Me.

It's been 2 years. And I'm done with getting bullied.

The bell rang mentioning the ending of lunch.

"Later geek 2" Lachlan said with one last kick ad walked away. They all kicked me and followed him. Vikk then again stared.

He would always do this. I wiped my lips from the blood and stood up.

He stood there his brown eyes browsing into mine like the first day I was here.

"Good Bye Alexia" He whispered and walked away.

Bye... I thought and fell onto the ground. Why can't I be better? I pulled myself Into a tight ball. Is it the way I look? Tears slid down my cheeks. Or the way I am?

I cried and stood up once again. I wiped the tears away and started walking to the next class.

Maybe I can get peace for the rest if te day.

((Done! This has been a while since I rewrote so yeeeee. I hope you enjoy and this was a time skip kind of chapter and a filler. Yep to Vote comment and follow for more of me and I'll talk to you later. BAI MEH SNOWMEN.