eleven || part one

((Warning; Suicide, Trigger, and many feels))

||Memories||

"Mat, You cant leave me, leave your family, leave your life! We can pull though." The teenage sobbed out and wipped her tear filled face. Looking apon the screen of her laptop and saw her suicidal best friend cry with her

His eyes filled with sadness. Tears rushed down his face like a water fall. "I dont know if i-i can take it anymore." His broken voice could tear down any human being.

The girl chocked and didnt uh look at the many people of the hospital. She was to sad to realize them, for she was worrying of her friend.

"We can pull though this life Mat! We have to." She sobbed out again and stood up. "D-dont do it please, your my best friend..." She then realized, he already left the chat.

||Mat||

Im worthless, waste if space, stupid, nothing, fat, a loner, unwanted. All those desicribed me, the loser no one wants or needs. The loser who cant be strong enough to fight. The loser who is weak.

Yet, the loser who is to broken to help himself.

I looked at my drawer, It held many ways to kill myself, possibly pills, or could I drown myself in a tub? I stood up and rumaged through the papers and found 7 razors, each one used till rusted. Each one poured blood. Each one had a meaning, unlike my life.

I took the newest one and slide it into my pocket and sniffed up the falling tears, why am i crying? I deserves this fate, im worthless to this world. Im just picking up trash and thowing it away.

I walked outside my room and walked down the stairs carfully. I then crept past my father who was watching T.V

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked, damn...

"Oh hi, you know just for a walk, the therapist told me to start walking more." I asked, half lying. Sne did tell me to start going outside more.

"Oh, dont be out to late then." He said and turned back to program he was watching.

Why could i tell him i was plotting to kill myself. He would probably laugh and tell me to do it, encourge me even. I didnt deserve any sympathy, who would love a beast like me.

||Third person||

The brunnette girl sprinted though the town and towards the neighbor hoods.

A brown eyed boy walked to the well known cliff of the city.

Both if them had a plan and wanted to achive their goal.

Both thinking greatness yet one would have to faulter.

They question is, Who would win, or who would fail?