Chapter 2: Yay!!!

Yay!! Tattoos!!

I swing the door of the limo open, and walk out with the feeling of the weight of the world on my shoulders. Or maybe it was my book bag, gym bag, and piano bag.

"Bye, Edward" I say louder than my usual quiet voice.

"Goodbye, Miss Shy." He replies, nodding from the wheel.

I walk to the doors of the school, and swing them open, walking along the familiar trail to my Homeroom classroom.

I get to my seat and say a good morning to my teacher, then drop all of my bags onto the desk.

I take the small bag, and my friends gifts out of my larger bag.

I giggle to myself again and walk out the classroom to our lockers where they're already whispering.

Principal Celestia had grouped us together because we were the Beta Committee top members.

Beta was a club you were accepted into only if you had good grades, good test scores, and good behavior. Luckily, we were also best friends since we were in Kindergarden.

They looked up at the same time as my heels echoed across the empty hall of the school, and smiled widely at me.

They brought their hands out and in their hands were a large present wrapped in red polka dotted paper.

I gasped and blushed.

"Guys! You didn't have to do that for me!!" I exclaimed quietly, putting my hands to my cheeks.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLUTTERSHY" they yelled, and the other students jumped out from behind other lockers.

I jumped back in shock, and blushed deeper, as everyone began clapping.

"Thank you" I loudly said when they settled down.

They began cheering again as I got hugs from the girls and the rest of the cheer squad.

Everyone made their way to their business and the girls handed their present to me.

I sat it on the floor, and then sat on my knees.

I undid the bow that Rarity obviously tied, and gently ripped off the paper to reveal a medium sized box with holes in it.

I open the box, and inside there was a small, Snow White baby bunny sleeping soundly on a pile of faux feathers, with a red bow around its neck.

She opened its black eyes and looked up at me with her ears laying down against her head.

I squealed and picked her up for a closer look.

I sat her on my lap, and touched her wiggling nose with my finger, as she inched closer to me.

"Thank you guys!! I think Angel is going to love her! I think ill name her Snow." I looked up at Rarity, RainbowDash, PinkiePie, AppleJack, and Twilights smiling faces.

"Now I've got a present for you guys" I said as I set Snow back in her box, and grabbed it.

"I'll be right back."

I walk over back to my classroom and set Snow's box on my seat, then take out the wrapped certificates and boxes in a small bag.

I look over to my friends, and they smile at me.

I look at Rarity first, dressed in her fashionable purple strapless dress, black ankle boots, and flawless purple hair and makeup.

I hand her the box I chose for her, and she takes it with a confused smile, and opens it.