Chapter 5: MY BEST FRIEND

A/N: Sorry it took so long! Ilysm!!! Here it is! It's short but it's here C:

Mark's POV

"Mark!!" A shy voice squeals, and a small 5'5 frame wraps it's arms around my tall 6'5 one.

I look down and see a ponytail of pale pink hair, with long bangs, her soft upper body stuffed into my chest, which I recognize as Fluttershy.

I smile and hug her back tightly and she looks up at me.

"Fluttershy! I haven't seen you since 7th grade. You've seriously gotten hotter."

FlutterShy's POV

Did Mark call me hot? Or is this some joke? Hormones? I'm worrying too much.

"Thank you" I blush and look up at him, blinking happily.

He is gorgeous. And quite the player, it's been like that since we were little.

The instructor calls my name and I bounce over there, but turn around and wave before I go.

"Alright ladies. Today we will do 50 breast and 50 back. Get on it. FlutterShy, you're first." Our Instructor directs us, and I get into position.

"Go!" She yells.

And I jump into the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my towel and dried myself off, and started walking back to the locker room.

I took a long sip from my water bottle, and shook out my hair, which looked like Pinkies hair when she is all depressed like.

"Dude! You were great out there! FlutterShy, you've got a strong pair of arms." Mark yelled over and joined me.

I was about to thank him, but Shining Armor, Twilight's brother, interrupted me.

"She's just as good with her mouth!" He yelled, and Cadence smacked him upside the head with her Pom Pom, they were sitting on the bleachers.

I didn't get the joke, but all the girls gave him a stern look and blushed.

"I don't get it." I said quietly.

RainbowDash explained it to me in a hushed tone.

I turned felt myself go pale, then red.

I backed off and ran into the locker room.

Dash's POV

This girl is sometimes too innocent for her own good.

I sigh.

Back to push-ups, and more laps.