NR imagine - break up

Norman Reedus imagine | break up

Theme: break up, sadness, hurt.

Imagine that Norman has been treating you differently for quite sometime after dating for years, he sits you down and ends your relationship as he's found someone else...

Your POV

It was another cold winters night, you just got yourself home from work and you couldn't wait to see Norman.

He was the one person who could perfectly destress you no matter how stressed you was.

However your mind suddenly went back to being sad and worried. Your boyfriend of 3 years; Norman had been treating you differently for months.

He never called you on his lunch break or send you sweet texts in the middle of the day, he was less intimate with you and not just in the bed room. You tried your hardest to make him laugh and bring a smile on his face but things had changed, your worst fear was slowly becoming a reality.

"Baby what's wrong?" You asked, you had walked in to find Norman sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Y/N, we need a talk."

Your heart began to race, your throat already began to get tight as your head was nothing but a mess.

"You don't love me anymore do you?" You asked, trembling.

It was obvious that Norman's feelings for you had shifted but you didn't want to believe it.
Norman was your everything, you both had been through so much.

Norman sniffled, "I'm so sorry." He croaked, "I wish it didn't have to end this way."

"Then why does it?!" You began to tear up "we can still work this out." You pleaded.

You was stubborn, not taking no for an answer. You had always worked hard to get what you wanted, but in this situation it was time that you didn't get your own way.

"We're not working out Y/N. can't you see that?! We never will." Norman sighed, not making eye contact with you.

You knew why he was giving up on you, your worst fear was now your reality.

Already regretting what you was about to ask you took a deep breath, wiping away your tears.

"There's someone else isn't there."

Norman stayed quiet.

"There's someone else isn't there Norman." You repeated, "Just tell me."

Norman stood up, grabbing his car keys. "There is." He admitted, "And I'm sorry."

Walking to the door he grabbed his jacket, he had already packed everything.

All the photo frames were empty and everything was gone.

"We're over and I'm sorry."

And with that, you never saw Norman for a long time..

A/N: part 2 coming soon.