( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was day #1 in the post apoctalypic laser tag days
"HhhhhEeY SAYlOr ABORT THE BABY!" Kaylen screeched at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT?!" JAmeS, theodd1sout has scuttled like a crab to us. He WAS a crab. Woah... that's like, totally tubular bRo.

"Wow.. THATS THE SEXIEST CRAB I'VE EVER SEEN IN ALL MOI L I F E!" Felicite moaned loUdLy, kissing James' zoomy claws, pinching her names.

"heY yOu!" Jaiden called out dramatically, wearing a spiderman suit in a superhero pose.

Felicite gasped, looking at jaiden "omg thats even hotter."

Her eyes were hearts and she floated to jaiden, leeching onto her exactly like a leech. She was sucking her blood.

"Hey that's cannibalisM!" Kelin shot from the sky, then dying.

"Ono shes dead!!!!!1!1+!!!" Saylor ememerememerged from Murdoc's pickle.

Murdoc thrusted and saylor zoomed into jame's crab hands

He was human with crab claws. They made out

It got really steamy

Adam was recording the whole thing "THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO IDEA!!!!" HE GURGLED choking on a period blood.

TimTom gasped, both hands on his cheekys. He turned around but jaiden was slowly dying and james was making out with saylors uke

Wait she turned into the uke

How strange

"yaLL BITCHES ARE USELESS!" everyone gasPED! ADAM TURNED I GO A MORHAFUKIN HELICOPTER!

"HELL YEAH!" ADAM NYOOMED, ZOOMING ACROSS THE laser tag arena and slamming into the wall.

Chris was on the otger side, congratulating felicite on creating a new type of sexy tine while becoming a leech

"Woah. They're getting maRrIed!" Saylor yaelELEZ IN THE BATH WITH MURDIC EOAG WHAT A SIGHT TO SEE (͡o‿O͡)

the wedding p2 coming soon