Saved By Greg Paul

Erika
Logan went to act so I'm on my bed when I hear the door open and shut and then my DAD barges in hello Erika he says d-dad w-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here I say beating you he says I go to run but he grabs my arm i wince he is a bit stronger than me but that will change soon bad move he says throwing me on the bed he grabs his belt pulls my skirt up and spanks me I scream he tapes my mouth and keeps spanking me he then grabs my arm and cuts it I scream and then he falls down.
Greg Paul
I'm walking into Logan's apartment when I hear screaming I break the door and see Erika being beaten I punch the guy in the back knocking him out I wrap her arm in a bandage and cuff her dad (A/N in this Logan's dad is a cop) I send him to jail call Logan and tell him what happened then I take care of Erika.
Erika
Logan arrives I run up to him and kiss him Shh its OK baby I'm here he says your dad is a lifesaver I say thanks dad he says no problem son I'm moving into Erika's old apartment btw he says sweet we say bye he says bye we say he leaves and Logan kisses me I'm never leaving you again except for when you need to go toilet or when you get your period he says I get changed

And workout so I'm stronger than my dad now I see a girl who looks familiar staring at me and saying something to this guy who must be her boyfriend he walks up to me and covers my mouth with chloroform I pass out 18 minutes later I wake up and th...

And workout so I'm stronger than my dad now I see a girl who looks familiar staring at me and saying something to this guy who must be her boyfriend he walks up to me and covers my mouth with chloroform I pass out 18 minutes later I wake up and the guy says so you think its OK to hit my girl huh who I reply Alissa he says yes I say getting up he punches me fight me he says happily I say he swings but I catch his arm and break it and his leg then knock him out and run home and sleep...