Manthony

Erika
I get up get changed (A/N I'm sorry if I dress her in something she already wore because I'm not really keeping track)

I walk out and see Anthony and Megan kissing aww I say hey we are going on a date wanna come they say sure I say Logan comes out and is in a suit let's go they say Megan is wearing what I'm wearing but in pink (A/N don't have a pink Calvin Klein c...

I walk out and see Anthony and Megan kissing aww I say hey we are going on a date wanna come they say sure I say Logan comes out and is in a suit let's go they say Megan is wearing what I'm wearing but in pink (A/N don't have a pink Calvin Klein clothing picture sorry) we go out sit down Megan sits next to me and Logan next to Anthony a waiter comes over and whispers to Megan hi sexy he pretends to drop her spoon under the table he goes under grabs the spoon and rubs her thigh he gets up gives her the spoon smirks and starts walking away I get up tap him on the shoulder and say what the hell is your problem you think you can get away with touching another mans girlfriend and not be punished well you are wrong just be glad that I'm not the boyfriend I say and punch him in the face then kick him in the dick Anthony walks over clearly your talking about Megan cause your stronger than Logan he says then kicks the guy and tells the manager the guy gets fired and we head home and put our pyjamas on we then head into the lounge and we watch some tv...