pranked

Erika
I get up feed my dogs and shower I dry off do my hair and walk out I notice Kong is gone I look all around my room I say his name I search the house and don't see him Jake where's Kong I say I don't know he says I walk to my room and get stomach cramps fuck I say I get a pad and put it on then walk out I can't find him anywhere I say and punch a wall Jake your an asshole Tessa says Logan walks in with Kong you got pranked he says bed Kong I say he goes to my room I walk up and punch jake in the face don't talk to me asshole I say going to my room and locking the door and sleep I wake up walk out howl Chloe I say she howls I look out my window and see the wolf pack I jump down alpha I say my boyfriends brother pranked me making me think I lost my dog can you scare him for me I say they nod Jake I scream he runs out the alpha pretends to attack me Jake walks over the alpha jumps and knocks him over hold him there I say they nod I run outside lock Jake out of every entry and nod the wolves leave I walk off and hear banging Jake gets in somehow he picks me up and runs out to the pool and says wanna swim APOLLO KONG CHLOE ELLA I yell they run out barking you throw me in my dogs will get you I say he takes my top off I have a swimsuit on he throws me in the dogs charging and knock him in haha I say I take them to my room and sleep...