Chapter 1- The Beginning

Allison's POV~

Today was the last day of high school and then summer break. I can't believe its over. I am moving to the coast of California and staying with my aunt. Mostly because my mom..umm..nevermind. And my dad is always on buisness trips Basically I'm lost without my mom. But, I hope things will be better here. My aunt signed me up to go to Willow Oaks High School, so hopefully I'll meet some friends there.

*after school*

I am driving to my aunts right now in my maroon convertable. I am listening to the radio and my favorite song comes on; Ride. I go to Starbucks and decide to go to the mall to get some new clothes. I go to Victoria's Secret and get some news leggings.

Carlista's POV~

"Do you like this top?" I ask my bestfriend; Aubrey.

" Yeah, its cute on you!" Aubrey says.

We were at Victoria's Secret looking for crop tops for summer. We had just finished our last year of high school, and we were planning on moving in with eachother.

I see a girl that I dont recognize, usually only people from school come here, so I got confused. She was wearing a purple lace tanktop with white, ripped shorts. I decided to go up to her, because she looked like she's never been here before.

"Hey I'm Carlista! Do you live around here?"

" No I just moved here to live with my aunt. By the way my names Allison."

She told me her dad's always on buisness trips and thats why she moved here to live with her aunt.

A/N- Carlista and Aubrey just finished senior year and Allison just finished her Junior year.

And then i saw Aubrey coming over.

Aubrey's POV~

I came out of the changing room and Carlista was gone. I looked around the store and I saw her talking to a girl I have never seen before. I walk over to them and introduce myself. I didn't like her from the moment I saw her talking to Carlista. Carlista is my best friend, not some new girl she just met five minutes ago. I knew I had to stop them from talking to each other.

We started talking and she told us a little bit about her old life so we knew she trusted us already. We all went to the food court and sat there for an hour just talking.

She is nice but I still don't know about her.

Allison's POV~

I was kind of upset that Aubrey and Carlista were already graduated from High School because im pretty sure they would be the only friends I would have.

But, After we talked at the food court we exchanged numbers and i knew i liked them. They were so nice and im so glad Carlista talked to me at the store.

"I'll text you guys later!' I yelled.

"kay bye!" they yelled.

I drove to my aunts house and she welcomed me! I started aranging my room and it looked so good! I loved it! Then a little later i watched tv and went to bed. I think i'll call Carlista and Aubrey tomorrow.

*Next Morning*

It was 8:30 and i woke up and jumped in the shower. Afterwords i curled my hair and called Carlista's phone.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi,wanna come over?"

And it went on from there.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
PLEASE READ THIS. IMPORTANT!!!!
Okay so I know this first chapter was not good.. But please keep reading... It gets a lot better.. Please just keep reading