Chapter 7- Trouble

A/N~ We will be posting a lot today because we are all together. Yay! Be ready.

Aubrey's POV~

I was so happy the boys decided to stay over, especially Cameron. We made some popcorn and Carlista went downstairs to get Mountain Dew for all of us. Nash and Carlista really wanted to play truth or dare so we ended up playing it.

"Okay, I'll go first!" said Cameron. He looked straight at me smiled, and winked. I knew he was going to pick me. Great...

Cameron's POV~

As soon as I heard we were playing truth or dare I immediately wanted to go first so I could ask Aubrey the question about me and the boys being vine famous.

"Okay uhhhh Aubrey...truth or dare?" I said.

She responds with "Um truth I guess." I knew she was going to pick truth because no one ever picks dare on the first round.?

Then I asked the question, "Did you know that the guys and I are Vine famous?"

All of the girls just started cracking up. Aubrey even spit out her soda because she was laughing so hard.

"Cameron, we already knew that." She said laughing even harder.

"How?" I was surprised she hadn't said anything.

"We didn't want to overwhelm you, but we like you as friends, not for your fame." She told me.

I was glad she didn't hang out with us for fame, but hearing her say just friends broke my heart a little bit. I liked her more than a friend but I guess she didn't like me more than that.

Oh. Well I'm glad I didn't have to break it to you." I said a little sad.

Hayes' POV~

"Hayes,"Aubrey yelled, "Truth or Dare?"

"Alright, umm Truth." I said. She looked at me then to Allie. I knew what she was going to say.

"Do you like Allie?" She said.

I didn't know what to say. Of course I did! But I was embarrassed, and I don't even know if she likes me back. Even though we just met them I felt like I've know her forever.

"Umm.. Maybe.." i said. Allie smiled and I looked down and blushed. They all laughed and Nash looked at me and winked. Carlista wiggled her eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes and flipped them off.

"Nash," I said,"Truth or Dare?"

He looked around and answered dare. I had the best one.

"I dare you to go get mom and dad's boat keys and steal the boat for the night. Then drive us all out to swim" I said grinning.

We all oohhhed.

Nash's POV~

I was about to kill Hayes for giving me that dare. Mom and Dad would flip if they found out that we stole the boat.

"WHAT THE HELL HAYES. I'm not going to steal the boat. If mom and dad find out we will be grounded for life." I screamed at him a little too loud, but he deserved it.

"That is if they find out." Hayes is so dumb.

We lived 45 minutes away, but our boat was on the ocean that Carlista, Aubrey, and Allie live on. We went to the boat and I said.

"Hayes, I don't know where the keys are."

"Yes you do, stop lying. They're under the huge rock by the boat." He said pointing to the rock. Of course I knew where they keys were. But I didn't want us to get in trouble. Besides I don't even know how to drive a boat.

Cameron's POV~

When we got to the dock Nash got the keys and we jumped in.

"Cameron I don't know how to drive a fucking boat!" Nash said.

I knew how so I decided to drive. I pulled out and we headed to the girls house. Once we got there I pulled up to the dock and they all ran out.

"Oh my god guys." Aubrey said nervously.

"Yass!" Allie yelled.

Hayes smiled and helped her on the boat. As she was coming across she slipped and fell into the water.

"Allie!" We all yelled. The waves were coming in hard and she was struggling to come up for air. Hayes jumped in immediatly and he came up and was looking around.

"Allie!?" Hayes yelled. "Allie!?"

As we were looking around i spotted her. "Hayes over there!" I yelled. He swam to her and picked her up. She was coughing and spitting up water but Hayes never let her go under. He carried her up the ladder and set her down but she wouldnt let go of him.

Hayes' POV~

I carried Allie up the ladder, her arms clasped around my neck. She was shaking and shivering.

"I'm here it's ok." I said calming her down.

Everyone huddled around and we got a towel for her. I'm so glad I was there. And was the one to save her.