Chapter 5- The Move

Cameron's POV~

I couldn't get Aubrey out of my mind. The way her dirty blonde hair is the perfect length, past her shoulders. And the way her blue eyes sparkle when she talks to me. She's so beautiful and I don't know why she won't admit it. We are getting a lot closer every day we talk to eachother. And now she's getting a beach house, but I don't know the address. And when i said that i got a text message from Aubrey.

From Aubrey:)-

Hey if you want to come see our beach house our address it's 1475 Callie Avenue, Chino Hills. You should probably invite Nash and Hayes for Carlista and Allison though:).

I was so glad that Aubrey texted me because I was going to die if I could never see her again.

To Aubrey:)-

That's like 45 minutes away. So I wont be able to see you that often:(. But we will come help you move in. Today right?

From Aubrey:)-

Aww that sucks:( But yeah, you can come now we are here.

I responded okay and I got Nash and Hayes and we were on our way to go to their house.

Aubrey's POV~

I was really sad that they lived so far away. But we weren't that close with them, so I think just texting them will be fine with me. I'm not so sure about Allie and Carlista.

At about 12:00 the boys arrived and Cameron came up and gave me a hug. I was so shocked that I didn't hug back, but when Cameron looked at me on why I didn't hug back he saw my face and he knew why. It's not that I didn't want to hug him, it's just that I dont really know what we are. We're just friends so I guess I could've hugged back, but whatever.

We sat down and talked a little bit

"So what do you want us to do first?" Cameron asked and smiled at me.

I blushed and answered " You can grab the boxes labeled ATTIC and go put them up there."

They walked away and we all grabbed the boxes that had our names on it. We had already picked out our rooms which were all pretty much the same and we put them in there. My room had my bed placed on the wall that was opposite of the window. And i had an walk-in closet that was HUGE. My bathroom was a normal bathroom. My room was just light light blue with different colored accent decorations. Carlista's room was the same as mine. but her room was light gray and had mint colored accents. And Allison's room was lilac with light blue accents.

Allison's POV~

My room is perfect! I love it its purple with one blue wall and accents. I have a loft bed with a desk underneath it. I have 2 lamps with really cool designs. I have my own bathrrom and i painted it pale purple also. I loved it i am maybe gonna lower my bed down in a couple months maybe. My dresser is huge but nothing compared to my walk in closets.

The guys were coming and helped me move my stuff, Hayes especially. We talked for a long time and i felt like he really understands me. Once we got settled we sat on my bed and talked for awhile.

"I am really nervous Hayes." I said.

"Why?" he said nervously also.

"Im scared, to move in to this house. I already lost my mom and lived alone and I know i have Aubrey and Carlista but still." I said looking down.

I am truely so scared. I have my friends but i want Hayes here. I feel like if something happened we wouldnt be able to do anything. He just stared at me and i looked into his eyes.

"I will always be here for you. I would do anything for you."He said.

I smiled and I felt him leaning in. I did to and then our lips connected. It made want him here even more. I just felt safe, Like I did now. He put his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck. I felt a million butterflies in my stomach. It was perfect.