Who's that?

Same day as last chapter

Jada pov (didn't see that coming did you)
I know some of u guys are wondering how I know Jade, but it's a long story that will come up in the middle of this story since if I tell u the author with get mad, so you'll have to wait. I'm currently heading to Rico's house. I walk there and knock on his door. His mom answers it, who might I say, seems like she doesn't like me

"What are u doing here Jada? Weren't u here yesterday, and the day before that? And the day-" She asks in kind of an annoyed voice.

"I'm just here to see Rico," I said.

"U know where he is," then she opens the door a little bit more for me to get in.

I enter and head to Ricardo's room. I never understood why his parents don't like me. Before, they were fine with me when I didn't come everyday, so I'm not sure why? ( AN yes I know what I put there, I just made her oblivious 😂) I enter to hear Rico talking to someone. I listen in the conversation.

Conversation between Rico and the person
R: yea I don't know why she's been avoiding me, like I've done something wrong.
??: well what did u do to Jade?

Their talking about Jade??

R: I didn't do anything to her, but I'm worried still.
??: I could ask Breanna if u want
R: yea, well I'll talk to u later, Jada's coming over again.

He hangs up then looks up to me. I guess he got taken back by me being there already.

"O hey babe," he says.

"Who were u talking to?" I questioned sit next to him.

"It was Lance, I was just concerned about-" he was about to say, but I cut him off.

"Jade? Yea I know," I said a little annoyed. I mean who wouldn't, he's been asking non-stopped about how we met.

"Yea, but anyways, what do u wanna do again?" He asks.

"I wanna go shopping," I whine.

"K, I'll just get dressed," he says then goes to the restroom.

He gets up and leave to his bathroom, while I stayed on his bed. While waiting, someone starts to call my phone. I open to see Jordyn one of my closest friends, calling me. Before answering I made sure Rico wasn't listening.

"Hey Jada!" She says through the phone.

"Hey," I kinda whisper.

"Why are u whispering?" She questions.

"I'm at Rico's house again."

"Look I'm your friend and all, but u seriously need to give him space. It's been a few days that you've been officially dating, and you've gone to his house every day," she says.

"Yea, but u know why I'm not leaving him. Jade's still his cast mate for School of rock, and I don't want her to steal him away from me," I say slightly annoyed.

"But weren't u the one who stole-," she was about to say the whole thing but I cut her off.

"Don't say anything. Look I gotta go, Rico and I are going to the mall." I say then hang up.

5 minutes later*

Ricardo comes out and we both head to his car.

Ricardo pov
Yes, I heard everything that Jada and Jordyn were talking about. I may act like a dumb handsome guy on the show, but only one of those are a lie, and it isn't the handsome part.
I decided to ignore it, so I could just ask her another time. We both head to the mall, and go shopping. We as in Jada trying on everything in the store asking if it looked cute on her. Like I don't understand why girls are so complicated, I just find a shirt then go.

After staying in a few stores for 2 hours, we go get something to eat. Jada says she was gunna go to the restroom, so I just got us a table.

Jada pov
I go inside the restroom, to see Jade washing her hands. Well this outta be fun..

"Well well well.. if it isn't Jade Pettyjohn," I say.

"Hi Jada," she says quietly.

"Why are u here?" I question.

"I could ask u the same thing," she said a little sassy.

"Who knew I would be the one who ended up with Rico, and not u," I say teasingly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she says then bites her lip.

"O come on Jade I'm not blind, I knew u had a crush on Ricardo, even since I was still dating-," I was about say who, until she cut me off.

"Jada if your here to rub it in my face, I'm leaving. Have fun," she says right before grabbing the door.

I didn't let her get away that easily, so I went up to her and grabbed her arm. I gripped onto it pretty tight, to make sure she couldn't get out of it.

"Ow Jada, Let go!" She yelled.

"NO! Not until u tell me that u still like Ricardo!" I basically yelled at her face.

Someone suddenly knocked at the restroom door.

"Jada is everything alright in there?" It sounded like Ricardo's voice.

"Yea babe, I'm just taking care of something," I said, but I got to caught up into Ricardo almost opening the door, that Jade got out of my grip. She started to run and opened the door to see Ricardo looking at her confused.

"Jade? What happened to your arm??" Ricardo asked confused and looked at the redness I gave her from gripping her with my nails.

"Bye," she said quickly and left, leaving Rico confused. He was about to question me, but I just walked out and left to our car. Ricardo took the hint and we drove in the car with silence..
________________________________
Sorry if I'm not updating as much, I'm trying to balance all my school work, homework, tests, sports, etc. and it's really getting me not to update, but here's another chapter. Also don't know what to write lmao.