"... for good"

Jada pov
I'm on my way to Ricardo's house, until I see him just about to leave. I decided just to see what he was up to, so I just followed him. He was just pulling up on the driveway of Tony's house? He hasn't mentioned going to Tony's house...
I wait for him to get out of his car, than see everyone and Jade... They all go and say hi, but it seems like Jade isn't saying hi to him. Maybe my plans working...

Once the rest of them walk inside, Jade and Ricardo seem to be screaming at each other. I decided to leave for a little, since I knew they weren't going to make up anytime.

—————————

I arrive back to Tony's house and ring the doorbell. Some lady opened the door, which I was guessing was Tony's wife

"Hello, um who are you?" The lady asked me.

"I'm Jada, Ricardo's girlfriend, is he there?" I asked trying to look behind her.

"Look, yes he is, but I'm not sure-," but I interrupted her.

"Ok thanks," I said just walking in.

I walked around and found Jade and Ricardo talking. I thought they were mad at each other. They hugged, then I just interrupted them.

"Jada what are you doing here?" Rico asked me, a little on the edged. He should be

"I thought u said u we're going to hangout with friends, so why is she here?" I said, referring to Jade.

"Jada, she is my friend, now how'd u know I was here? I never told u where I was going today, so we're u stalking me?" He asked starting to get a little mad.

"Look, I'm just gunna go," Jade said, but I wasn't letting her out of this situation.

"How are u friends with this pathetic loser?" I said, right when she was almost in the other room.

"Excuse me" she said, and started to walk up to me.

Jade pov
I couldn't take it anymore. Jada crossed the line and this time she isn't getting away with it.

"What have I done to you? Honestly, I'm sick and tired of u. You're so lucky that I haven't told Rico what u did to MY ex- boyfriend. I was such a loyal friend to you," I said starting out.

"Loyal friend? U call yourself a loyal friend, the one who stole him in the first place?" O so we're just saying everything out loud with Ricardo standing there huh?

At this point everyone was downstairs listening to both of us. Rico took a few steps back, being part of the crowd Breanna, Annie, Lance, and Tony had made. Before everything got out of hand, I decided to just ignore everything.

"U know what, that's it. I'm done with u, with Everything!" I said pulling my hair. They're going to be shocked by what I'm about to say.

"What are u saying Jadey?" Breanna said in a worried tone.

"I'm quiting School of Rock.. for good" I said, tears filling my eyes.

"U-U can't! We need you Jade... I need u," Rico said, tears filling in everyone's eyes. Rico needs me...

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore," I said and ran out the door...

________________________________
Oop... I'm sorry my heart cried too D;