The House

Alexia's POV

I've only ever seen the house in videos and in instagram pictures. I never thought I would be actually going into it.
Last night I told my mom everything. She was so shocked. Then when I saw that Jonah had snapchatted me I almost fainted. Why? How? Was this happening to me. Out of all the fans of Why Don't We, Jonah picked me. What did he see in me. I wasn't anything special. I was just an average girl. Applying for colleges. I wake up get ready, go to school, come home. Do my homework. Sing. Go to bed. And repeat. Nothing special about my life. So why is something special happening now.

I knew I had the right address when I pulled up. It was the exact same thing I see in videos and pictures. It was incredible.
"Is this really happening?" I say out loud.
I walk up to the door and knock on it. It opens quickly and I see Jonah.
"Alexia! Come in!"
I walk in. Corbyn walks past but stops when he sees me. He looked scared.
"Um. How did you find where we live. Do I need to call someone?"
Jonah laughs. "Way to greet our guest, Corbyn. I invited her over."
"She's the girl from last night, isn't she." Corbyn asks. Jonah nods.
Daniel walks in and stops. "Woah. This has never happened before. Is this something we should worry about or is it cool?"
"I invited her, Daniel." Jonah explains.
Jack walks in eating cookies. "What the..."
"Jonah invited her." Corbyn says.
Jack still looks so confused.
Zach finally walks in and stops in his tracks automatically. "Woah this is so cool. We've got our first crazed fan!"
"She's not a crazed fan." Jonah says. "I invited her. Now that I think that is everyone. Guys this Alexia. You guys remember her from last night right?"
All of them nod.
"Good. When you guys left she gave me her snapchat and I added her back. We talked for a bit last night and I wanted to invite her over to officially meet everyone."
"Oh." They all say in unison.
"I thought for a moment she was gonna pluck our hairs out of our scalps and clone us or something." Jack said laughing. Jonah walks up to him and knocks the cookies out of his hand, making them shatter into pieces on the ground.
"But the cookies!" Jack cries.
All the boys laugh.
"Um. Should I go. I feel like I shouldn't be here." I say. Regretting coming.
"No! Please don't. We've just never had a fan in the house before so it feels weird for the guys." Jonah says.
I was so hoping I didn't have to leave. I wanted stay here forever. "Okay." I say. "So what are we doing anyways?"
"I wanted to sing with you." Jonah asks.
"I told you I don't sing in front of people. It scares me."
"Why does it scare you." Zach asks.
"I don't want to make a fool out of myself."
"It'll be fine. We'll all sing with you. It'll be easy. And fun." Daniel said.
I hesitate.
"And besides what is the worst that could happen. We wouldn't laugh at you. We will support you." Corbyn added.
"Um... fine. But only for a minute."
"Yeah!" All of them cheer.
I started to sing "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammar. They joined in on the second verse and sang the rest with me.
I gotta admit it. I actually really enjoyed that.
"That was incredible!" Jonah said. "You've really got talent and you shouldn't hide that."
"Jonah's right. You've got some killer pipes." Corbyn encouraged. "Um. Thanks. It was fun singing with people. I've never done that. It was terrifying at the beginning though." I looked down at my feet.
"You mean when you sang by yourself?" Zach asked. "Don't worry. You were truly amazing."
"Thanks." I say.
"You know what we should do?" Daniel asked.
"I was thinking the exact same thing, Giraffe." Jack raised an eyebrow.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked cautiously.
"You'll see." Jonah said mysteriously.
"Oh gosh. I'm scared." I said.
"Good." Daniel said.
"Mwahahaha." Zach teased.