xxx. party guessed

the one where lydia spikes the punch[ S2 0

[ S2 0.5 ]

  ELEANOR sipped on what must have been her seventh glass of the peculiar tasting punch as she leant against a pillar next to her three best friends, listening to their conversation as he eyes wandered the back garden.

  "Are you going to apologise to Allison or what?"

  At the mention of the Argent, Eleanor only turned her nose up and looked away. She was not in the mood to give Scott a pep talk on someone who has been undeniably rude to her lately.

  "Why should I apologise?" Scott questioned, confused as he too took a sip of his punch.

  "Because you're the guy - it's like, the right thing to do."

  Eleanor scoffed, shaking her head at Stiles pathetic excuse. "Just because Scott's a guy, it doesn't mean he automatically has to apologise."

  "I haven't done anything wrong." McCall pointed out, smiling at Eleanor's statement as Jaden shook his head.

  "Then you should definitely apologise. See, anytime a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it means he probably has."

  Eleanor rolled her eyes at Jaden's seemingly plausible knowledge and brung her cup to her lips, taking a sip from the peach flavoured beverage as the boys continued to talk nonsense.

  "I'm not apologising."

  "Is that the full moon talking, buddy?" Stiles questioned, his eyebrows raised at Scott's unlikely behaviour.

  "Probably. Why do you care anyway?"

  "Because," The hyperactive boy sighed, leaning closer as he elaborated. "Something's gotta go right here. I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked here, if you haven't noticed. People are dying, I got my dad fired, Derek's being a dick to his brother and sister, you're gonna be held back in school, Lydia's turning into a nutjob. And if on top of all of that, I gotta watch you loose Allison, then I might just stab myself in the face."

  "Don't stab yourself in the face." Scott stated monotonously as he stood up from his seat, looking past the pool.

  "Why?"

  "Because Jackson's here."

  Eleanor groaned voluntarily and turned to look in the direction of where the boy would be standing, presumably with Lydia. However, as she did so, her body froze and her cup dropped to the floor at the sight in front of her.