14 The guest

Guys there will be more upcoming character in this story. Well they say the more the merrier right? So i will make more twisting parts hahaha i mean i will make it more difficult to make you all understand the real topic or message of the story. Means the story is not straight to the point. Well hope u enjoy reading.

======

Someone's POV

I am now here in the Philippines to have a vacation. Well i came from the USA but my dad is Chinese and my mom is Filipino. I just want to know how it feels to be here. Well at Japan we have four season, specifically at USA. Well I'm already nineteen years old and I'm gonna be the new CEO of the Yukito company. But before that i will also need a fiancé since I'm not really planning on having a girlfriend from the past few years. And my dad already arrange about it and I'm also here to meet her. I'm really nervous about it. So now I'm in airport and I will meet them here. Ohh I see my name and the girl is holding it. Wow she's so beautiful I hope she's my fiancé. I came towards the girl.

Hi so your looking for Reo Yukito right?

Yeah Im Mira Revera, well my dad send me here to meet him. And let me guess your Reo?

Yeah, its nice to meet you Mira. So...

Oh yeah right my dad says you will be staying at our house so lets go.

Okay.

We walked towards the parking area and drove towards their home. While we're on traffic still no one speaks, its so awkward. Then finally we arrive and the driver help me carry my things. Mira guides me to my room and she said if i need anything just ask her or the maids. She also said that her room is beside mine. And she warn me not to go to the room next to hers.

I went to my room then unpack my things. After that I took a nap then suddenly I hear a knock. Then I went to the door to open it then I saw Mira. She said that I should go down stairs for dinner. Then she guided me towards the dinning hall and when we got there I saw another Mira sitting next to Mr. Revera and Mrs. Revera.

Oh hi Mr. Yukito, its nice to meet you.

Its nice to meet you too Mr. Revera. Umm sir no need for formalities you can just call me Reo. And thank you for offering one of your room for me.

Its always my pleasure Reo, you can also call me Micheal for now.

This is my wife Maria, and my twin daughter Mara and Mira.

Its nice to meet you all.

Reo join us in dinner, we already prepare you're meal.

Oh thank you, Michael.

You are very welcome.

While we are eating, Micheal suddenly spoke up and ask me if my father alredy mention about the mirrage.

Reo, did father told you about the fixed mirrage?

Yes, and I believe its one of you're daughter.

Yeah, and you already meet her today. And I think you should go on a date with her.

Its okay for me Micheal, and I think you should ask your daughter instead of me.

Yeah, so Mira...

Dad, you already know that I have a class to attend and I'm not even interested to those things. I already got my eye on someone............urrggghh fine.

Mira it'll take a few hours and also Mr. Reo is here our guest. And he is on vacation right now so why not give him a tour. It'll be great, because you often go out and have fun since your little.

Fine.

We continue eating and after that we went to our room. I open my loptop and search for Mira Revera and there it is. It says that she is the twin sister of Mara Revera and the daughter of Mr.&Mrs. Revera who owns the biggest film studio in England and the R fashion industry in Paris. It also says that she helps her mother to create a new produce or trends in their company. And she loves to draw and specially the books. Her favorite place is library, art museum,book store, pet store and beaches. She also loves dark chocolate, muffins and cookies.

And I'm totally thankful to this little info, this will give me a bit of idea to our next date. I will just wait for the perfect timing to ask her. I don't really know if she will say yes but I will give it a try soon.