Chapter 16: Quiet (Censored Version)

IMPORTANT.

SO I posted this chapter in my explicit book called "Sorry Mom" because I thought it was too much and had a really triggering scene that even made me say, "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

This is a more PG-13 version, For now and forever, the mature version will be in "Sorry Mom"

Just be warned.

The disturbing scene is rape. I don't want to say too much, but this is infinitely important to announce. Though in this version I completely skip over that part.

|o|o|

Chapter 16:Quiet (CENSORED VERSION)

|o|o|

"Levy, hand me the vascular clamp." says Doctor Rogers,  extending his hand, all his focus is on the patient below us.

"I'm already using it on the vena cava, if I release it, the sudden increase in blood flow will be problematic."

"Shit, of course, alright," mutters the doctor before a nurse hands him a similar appliance, "Thanks, Wesley."

We stay in the operation room for another tense hour before successfully removing the cartilage blockage in the left ventricle, stitching the patients chest, and sending him to recovery.

"Nicely done Levy, or should I say Doctor Leviathan Marc. I'll miss having you around here," Doctor Rogers says, tapping my back, beaming down at me. This was my last day in this hospital as a student since my graduation is tomorrow. The nurses remaining that are tasked with the job to help us clean the space and sterilize the equipment congratulate me as well. I bashfully thank them for their praise.

It's already been one month since I told Max to give me some space to wrap my head around the amount of graves dug due to his previous and current occupation. I've manage to separate his character and personality from his job, but I don't know how to bring it up. It's not like I can tap him on the shoulder and say 'I'm okay now, let's start dating.'

I shudder at the insensitivity of that statement. During the month that I mulled over our relationship, I saw first hand how harshly my actions had affected Max. He spent most of his nights either drowning himself in paperwork in his room or drinking. Max avoided to eat at the same times as me and completely isolated himself. In the mornings, Matt had to drag his drunken ass out of the apartment while I left to work.

One of the nurses suddenly screeches in surprise when the doors slam open.

"Congratulations, Doctors, that was so intense!" laughs a tall man with long white blonde hair tied back in a bun, wearing full black, gun in hand. Everything about his presence screamed power, especially his dark, ivy green eyes. He was flanked by two mountains of muscles on either side that held AK-47s and made everyone freeze in place.

"I'm sorry sir, but this is a area for authorized personnel only, please exit this room and leave this hospital. This is a place of medicine, not a place to wave guns around. If you don't do as I ask, I will call security," Doctor Rogers states calmly.

"I think this automatically makes me authorized personnel, sweet heart," the tall man says, waving his handgun around, my heart tightens at the gesture, "Plus, Doctor Daniel Rogers, we wouldn't want anything to happen with your wife, Melanie Anne Rogers, especially when she's ten weeks pregnant. By the way, did you know they were twins, she just found out from her gynecologist 43 minutes and 18 seconds ago," The man states, smiling down at Daniel, challenging him to do something. The man lets out a fake sigh.