Ek Naya Safar! Ek Nayi Ishqbaazi!! (An IB-DBO FF by Manya) Part-6

Everyone leave for the hotel in afternoon. In the evening Shivaay reaches mansion. In the room,

S: Anika you are not ready up till now? I told you to get ready. We are going for my friend's anniversary.

A: Sorry I am not coming.

S: Anika there is no one at the home what will you do alone here? You will enjoy let us go.

A: Shivaay please leave me alone. I don't want to go anywhere.

S: Anika don't be so stubborn I can't leave you alone here.

A: I am not in mood of going anywhere.

Shivaay signs Khanna and suddenly light goes. Anika gets scared and holds Shivaay. Khanna comes there.

S: What is this Khanna why light went suddenly?

Kh: Sir light won't come for whole night.

S: What do you mean by it won't come Anika is going to stay here I don't know anything you have to do something.

Kh: Sorry sir there is some maintenance work going on, generator is also sent for repair work and that is why inside the mansion tonight there will be no light.

S: Okay you may go. Anika don't worry I will be staying here.

Shivaay gets a call.

S: Sorry I won't be able to come I know it is very important day for you two but I am sorry I can't come.

A: Shivaay don't say him no tell him we are coming.

(Shivaay smirks as his plan were working.)

S: No Anika how can I leave you alone here...

A: ...Shivaay I am coming tell them we are coming.

S: Fine.

Shivaay informs his friend that they are reaching there. Anika gets ready and comes out. Shivaay get mesmerized by seeing her beauty.

S: Beautiful. You are looking very beautiful Anika. [Shivaay goes to Anika she blushes.]

S: Look who is blushing. My Anika is blushing.

A: Shivaay let us go.

Both of them go and sit in the car. Shivaay leans towards Anika to lock the seatbelt. Shivaay removes her hairs coming on her face. Anika blushes again. After sometime both of them reach the hotel. Shivaay's friends greet them. Suddenly light is turned off. Anika gets little nervous. Shivaay takes her towards a table. Light turn on. She gets surprised.

S: Happy b'day Anika!!

A: It means you remembered? Then why you teased me?

S: We never forgot it. Actually it was a surprise for you.

A: We?

Other family members come there and congratulate her Anika gets happy. Everyone celebrate her b'day and Shivika start meeting their guests.

S: Anika meet them they are Mr. and Mrs. Chaddha and their son Dev.

Anika greets them. Shivaay give Anika another surprise by masquerade dance. OmRuPriSaum give everyone masks. Everyone start dancing during exchange of partners a man comes and dance with Anika. He removes his and Anika's mask. Anika gets shocked seeing Daksh. She gets scared and calls Shivaay.