Ek Naya Safar! Ek Nayi Ishqbaazi!! (An IB-DBO FF by Manya) Part-15

Daksh get angry as his plan failed he leaves the mansion. Agnihotri family arrives to the mansion.

A: Papa! Maa! (She hugs them.) I am very happy that you both came I thought you both will not come for that meeting.

N: We came as you called us. You are our daughter and we can do anything for you.

A man comes there he walks to Gauri and Anika and hug them.

AniRi: Amay!! How are you?

Am (Amay.): I came to know it is Gauri's marriage and for her I came.

Khushi introduces Amay to everyone. In the evening during the engagement ceremony Omkara see a girl with Amay and get suspicious when the girl goes away from Amay he go towards her and get shocked to see her.

O: You?! Here? How dare you come into my house? Just leave from here.

G: What happened? Omkara why are you shouting at her?

O: This girl...

G: This girl she is Amay's girl friend and a renowned lawyer in Delhi Ishana Agrawal.

O: Will you excuse us for few minutes Gauri?

G: Sure. (Gauri goes from there.)

O: I am sorry Ishana you were right that day many times we have to lie for something. I don't know about your reason but I think your condition and circumstances were not good at that time. I realized this thing after thinking on the same thing. Please forgive me for behaving rudely.

I: It is ok Omkara ji I can understand but now I don't want to become that old Ishana. Anyways can we be friends.

O (Smiles.): Why not. (Both shake hands.)