Bath time- Mikey Pearce

Mikey's POV
It had been a very stressful day today. My video wouldn't upload so I had to tell everyone it would be up tomorrow and not many people were too happy about it. And to make things worse Josh and I had an argument over another stupid video because he couldn't stand the fact that I always joke about him in my videos. So yes, I was stressed. I was waiting for Y/N to get home because she always knew how to cheer me up. And just as I was thinking about her she walked right through the door with loads of shopping bags. "Hey baby" she said struggling, I laughed to myself before bringing myself off the sofa to go and help her. After we put the bags away in the bedroom we both huffed before she turned to me "so how are you" "eh. I'm okay, how was your day with the girls?" "Yeah it was great, as you can see We went on a huge Primark haul" she giggled to herself. "Oh and I filled a bag just for you" she said handing me one of the bags and my heart just melted before tears welled in my eyes; "baby what's wrong?" She said grabbing me." "It's nothing serious it's just... it's just been a really stressful day, my video fucked up and now my fans hate me, me and Josh fell out and I just... in really lucky to have you, you always cheer me up but, I don't know" I sniffled before she let go "baby your fans don't hate you, anyone that gets angry with you for something like a video isn't a fan. As for you and Josh, friends fall out. I can guarantee you'll be fine tomorrow don't worry. As for me, well duh." We both laughed "jokes. I love you so much. And I hate seeing you sad so please cheer up" she wiped away my tears before kissing me gently. "I'll be right back, have a look through your bag" she ran off to the bathroom before closing the door behind her.

I was rummaging through the bag, she had bought me really nice shirts, a few pairs of skinny jeans, a new tie and some shoes. God was I lucky. Just then she stepped out of the bathroom in her fluffy robe. She leant against the door frame staring at me, "I can't have my baby being sad" she untied her robe to reveal her beautiful naked body, swinging the robe belt around "so I shall cheer him up" she reached her hand out for me. I walked up to her and took it as she pulled me into the bathroom closing the door again. She pushed me against the door, kissing me harshly. I put my hands around her waist as she began to undress me. Once I was undressed I could finally see what she had done. The bathtub was filled, with rose petals in the water, and candles lit all around it. "Get in baby" I stepped in and my back, making room for her to get in and lye on me. When she did we just lay there for half an hour enjoying each others company. "Thanks for this honey. I really needed it. I love you" I leant down to kiss her "I love you too" and eventually we got out and went to bed where she continued to... de-stress me. If you get what I mean.

Hey guys, oh my god 7+K reads, thank you so much. Please carry on voting and requesting. I hope you're enjoying it 🎉🎉🎉😘😘