Pranking Josh- Caspar Lee

"Right so what we're going to do is, when he's asleep we're going to be putting the dye in his hair. So that when he wakes up, he'll have pink hair" Caspar said laughing into his camera. I watched him continue to laugh before he put the camera on me "this is my assistant, my gorgeous girlfriend" he came up to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders "are you ready to prank Josh?" "I am so ready!" "Okay. We'll see you guys in a bit." He shut off the camera as we set up some go pros in Josh's room and bathroom. "Okay everything's done now we just need to wait for him to go to bed and fall asleep" we were both snickering to ourselves as the door opened. "Hey guys" "hey" we said in unison. "How you doing buddy?" "I'm tired. It's been a long day, I'm off to bed" "alright bro, see you in the morning" "night Joshy" "night." He walked into his bedroom and closed his door. And now we wait.

Half an hour passed and Josh was now asleep, so it was time to start the prank. Caspar got his camera out and began to record "okay, we're going to go in his room now, Y/N is going to do the dying process because, it's not going o be neat obviously, but I don't really know anything about dying so... if his hair falls out he  can blame her" "hey!" We both laughed. We quietly crept into his room and started to laugh in whispers. I got the dye on my gloves and started carefully putting it on to Josh' hair, trying not to wake him. I got half way through before he rolled over; leaving a massive pink splodge on his pillow. "Oh god" we both couldn't contain ourselves and continuing laughing, and unfortunately woke Josh up. He looked around at us confused "w-what are you doing?" He sat up before looking at his pillow. "What. The. Fuck?" We both burst out laughing as he ran into his bathroom to rinse out the hair dye "guys what the fuck? Why would you do this?" "Awww buddy. We're sorry, we love you. But don't worry I have booked an appointment for you to get it fixed tomorrow, but personally I think you should keep it" "yeah Josh, pink suits you" we all laughed as Josh finished washing his hair and went to dry it.

"Anyway guys, that's it from us. We're going to bed now, thank you for watching. Don't forget to subscribe, like and comment and I'll see you guys next week" "byeeeee" "bye." He shut the camera off as we both went to bed, we got in the sheets and cuddled up all warm. "That was good high five" we both high faved and kissed before saying our love you's and drifting off into a nice deep sleep.