Caught- Jack Maynard (smut)

I recommend listening to the way as you read this. It will just given you the feels haha.

It was a lazy Saturday morning and Jack and I were just lying in bed watching TV whilst he was editing his latest video. As we were lying there I decided to tease him slightly, as I was bored. I rolled over towards him and put my head on his shoulder pretending I was interested in the vlog he was editing. "How's it going baby?" "All good. Just finishing up really" "hmm hmm, oh yeah, " I said as I started to kiss his neck; gently biting here and there. His eyes squeezed shut as a low groan came from him "babbbbe I have to finish editing" "you can do that after this" and I slowly moved my hand down to his bulge "see,  you want it anyway" I whispered in his ear. He moved his laptop out of the way and pulled me on top of him as I giggled, we had an intense make out session before he removed my shirt pressing the pads of his thumbs into my skin. He went to my neck as he flipped us over so he was on top, he was sure to leave a mark on my neck before slowly making his way down to where I needed him most. He removed my joggers and thong in one swift motion before chucking them across the room.

He wasted no time in doing exactly what he wanted. The best thing about sex with Jack is that he loves to be dominant most of the time so he's very straight to the point. He kissed my stomach a couple of times, goosebumps appearing all over my body as the anticipation built in my stomach. His mouth lowered to my core, lips just inches away from me before he said "tell me what you want baby" I looked up to see him smirking, winking at me. Bitch. "please Jack. Just pleasure me already. I need you!" And without hesitation his head dipped down and started to gently lick my clit. Moans escaped from my mouth as my back arched off the bed, and my hands tangled in his hair. God the things he could do with his mouth. He continued to please me with his tongue before adding two fingers to me "Jack. Fuck" I whisper shouted as my back continued to arch. He used his hand to push me back down though "did I say you could do that?" "Sorry daddy" "that's what I thought" and he smirked again before crawling back up my body to kiss me. I grabbed at his neck before lifting my bottom half to his, his erection causing more wetness to appear in my core. I used my legs to pull his shorts down before flipping us over. I pulled his boxers off slowly with my teeth as he smirked at me "babe you're so good" I smirked back. I spat on his dick a little before using my hand to gently rub him, causing his erection to grow even more. Low grunts were escaping from his mouth along with a few curse words, before I gently took him into my mouth. I didn't waste time, as he didn't with me, and I started bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. His moans now getting louder. He ran his fingers through my hair before gently guiding my head up and down. I knew he was close so I decided to stop before he groaned at me "babe!" "You can wait. I need you now" he laughed and said okay before pulling me on top of him. We made out some more before he gently rubbed me to get me ready "you ready?" "yeah" he guided his penis near my core as I positioned myself on him and I slowly lowered myself on to him. Low moans came from both of us as I stayed still for both of us to get comfortable. As he nodded I started moving more and more quicker, his hands on my waist guiding me slightly as I started bouncing up and down a little. "Fuck" Jack grunted as more moans came from me. We were both going quite fast before he flipped us over and went behind me. He slapped my ass over and over as I was moaning even more in pleasure, "do you like that baby" "fuck... Yes.. Oh god" at this point he was slamming into me full force as I screamed out "I'm close" "me too baby, just hold on" and as his thrusts got sloppier I felt him twitch and finish inside me which caused a feeling to build up in the pit of my stomach. And just as I'm reached my orgasm, screaming in pleasure I heard a familiar voice "oh fuck. Sorry guys, sorry sorry sorry, I'll just-erm.. Yeah I'll just. Go." I heard Jack laughing as I watched Alex walk into a wall from covering his eyes to try and get out of the room. Jack pulled out of me as we collapsed on the bed next to each other. As we were panting, playing with each other's intertwined fingers, Jack goes "well; that's going to be a fun story to embarrass Alex with." I slapped him on the chest laughing, as we pulled the covers over us before taking a nap.

Yassssss bitch. Okay it's 4 am now. I'm going to sleep. Night babies.