The Vision

It was a warm spring morning, flowers were in bloom and chicks were hatching as well as baby lambs, calf's and other baby animals being born. Edward and lilyanna were running hand in hand towards their meadow, it had been 10 years since they had met and now Edward had changed and married her. Lilyanna was now frozen at forever twenty one, her beauty had been enhanced even more making all the boys stop, stare and drool over her but she never had the time of day for them, only for her Edward.

As they reached the meadow Edward pushed her down on the grass " I love you my little lily flower, I'll always love you" he whispered into her ear as he straddled her hips and rocked back and forth earning a small moan in reply from his beloved " I love you too edward, now and forever" and with that Edward ripped of her clothes and eased into her.

After what seemed like forever the pair pulled apart and got dressed " I love you Edward " lilyanna whispered and cuddled into Edwards' chest " I love you to sweetie"

Alice let out a small gasp as she saw a glimpse of the future causing all the Cullen's to turn and look at her " guys, we're going back to Hogwarts, we'll use the charm Carlisle found for us to make us look normal and to appear to age every year" Alice spoke in her cute pixie voice " this is the year and place Edward will find his soulmate" everyone stared at her

" and what about Bella?" Carlisle asked softly " you can't leave her Edward" Edward turned and looked at him " Carlisle, I saw the vision that Alice had, Alice never had those visions with me and bella" Edward replied calmly back " we could always erase her memories" he suggested

" great idea, and maybe you could erase our memories of Bella? I never did like her, I put up with her for you Edward" Rosalie stated as she let go of Emmett's hand. " all she wanted from you Edward was your venom and you to turn her" she continued as she walked towards her brother.

"everyone calm down" Esme stated " your upsetting jasper, your overwhelming him with all your emotions" everyone looked over to jasper who was standing quietly in the corner looking rather distressed due to feeling all of their emotions.

" sorry jasper" they all chorused " we didn't mean to upset you" and with that they all gave jasper a big group hug. " it's alright, ya'll didn't mean it" his warm honey voice with his Texas accent would make any girl want him, luckily for him he was married to Alice.

Jasper loved Alice, and Alice loved him, he would do anything for his Alice. He was extremely grateful that Alice saw him in one of her visions, jasper loved Alice that much he even stopped feeding off of humans and fed off of animals instead. " how 'bout ya'll just go with Edward and Rose's idea? Bella always has the mutt to fall back in love with" jasper suggested " excellent idea jaz" Esme and Carlisle said at the same time with a smile.

" what's happening guys?" Killian greeted them all with enthusiasm as he entered the living room and being tackled to the ground by Edward and Emmett. " Alice had a vision" Carlisle answered Killian's question " Edward has a new soulmate" he carried on " ooh Eddie, is she gorgeous?" Killian playfully asked Edward getting a growl in response from him " you leave my soulmate alone ki" and then just like that Edward had zoomed upstairs to start packing leaving the others to fill Killian in.

Hey guys, that's chapter one completed, hope you guys like it. It has been completed in 633 words

~ lils-potter