Teenage Wakko x teenage!reader

Request from Galaxy-Muffins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You came in geometry class, holding your bag pack. Came in your classmate Wakko Warner referred him the coolest guy in school in his junior year.
You had the biggest crush on him since you met him. You was smarter than him.
(Time skip).
You was eating lunch with your friends. Kim, Ramona and Ash(boy). We're talking about classes. Suddenly someone pushed Ash out of his seat was Wakko, sitting next to you.
"Hellooo Nurse!" He said.
Smirking at you. "Yes Wakko." "You and me meet at 4:00 p.m."
(Time skip.)
You saw Wakko waiting for you. "Hey, (y/n)." He folded his arms. Leaning the tree against it. "Hey Wakko." You said, shyly.
   You looked at him throwing rocks in the pond. You tried one but made a splash. Wakko was behind you. "Here I'll help you." He taught you how to throw a rock far away as it skipped through the water. You blushed to feel his gloved arms. Wakko wrapped your waist with his arms. "W-what are you doing?" You blushed lightly. "Oh just since we met on the first day of high school." Wakko looked into your eyes. "(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You blushed. "Y-yes." Your lips were touched against his lips.
I hope you like it sorry I was busy writing. Any request