Yakko x pregnant!reader

Crossovers tmnt and Animaniacs tribute to Rob Paulson enjoy
_____________________You was eight months pregnant, you notice Yakko was not in his bed anymore, you gets up and notice the door opened to reveal was him, getting out of the shower shirtless. Still has his pants on.
   You smiled to see him rubbing your belly. "Morning beautiful." He smirked at you. "Morning handsome," Yakko held your waist, he looked at your belly.
____________________
Nine months later.
You was walking to the kitchen suddenly you felt The pain in your stomach like you've been stabbed.
   You fell on your knees and fill on your side laying on. You were breathing heavily. You reach for the phone and called ambulance.
____________________
Donatello the ninja turtle and April O'Neil Heard screaming from up the water tower. He and April decided to go up. They saw lying in the floor screaming in agony. Donatello pulled out his T phone and called dialed 911 and April is trying to calm you down.
Hello Nurse arrived and the paramedics took you to the hospital. Along with Donnie and April Leo Mikey and Raph.
____________________
Yakko, Wakko and Dot Heard about you were in the hospital, they decided to go there to see you. Yakko Felt his heart was racing like 70 times.
(Meanwhile at the hospital).
You was crying in pain. Donnie, Leo, Mikey, Raph, and April were waiting in your hospital room.
You was crying in pain. "Where's Yakko?" Dr. Scratchansniff and you saw Yakko inhaled deeply. "I came is a could." You was screaming in pain, Yakko held your hand.
   "Push (y/n) push." You felt tears in your eyes. "You doing great." You squeezed Yakko's hand tightly. "This is your fault!" You shouted at him as he cringed. "Why?" "You did this to me!" Yakko hold his scream after his hand was in pain since (y/n) was squeezing it too hard. "I'm sorry it's ju-AHH! Why would you do that?!" Yakko screamed in pain.
   You screamed one more time as all of a sudden they heard a soft cry. You saw the baby been born. Yakko rubbing his sore hand. "It's a girl." You smiled softly.
   After this Scratchansniff handed the baby to you.
  You and Yakko looked at the baby. The baby has your (h/c), black fur white facial appearance like Yakko. Red nose. Ears sticking up.
  The baby snuggled into your chest. You felt your heart melted as you kissed your husband cheek. He chuckled as he kissed your full lips. "What's her name?" "Hm, her name." You thought. She thought a name.
"Belle." "Belle?" "Yeah she's like me being smart independent like me, she would grow up and be like me in years.
Belle, Rosalyn Warner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Back in the water tower
April was holding your daughter. You and Yakko snuggled you deeply. Belle was reaching for you. You had her. Yakko smiled as he glad to have a daughter like you.
I hope you like this.