Yandere!Yakko x reader You're mine now!

Hellooo everybody! Here's another Yandere Yakko x reader, I hope you like it?
You was busy lab partnering with Donatello (Donnie) in the sewers. Yakko was acting strange lately.
You invented with Donnie was the t-pod, with you. Suddenly you heard screaming coming from the sewers. You and Donnie checked out what it is. Suddenly they saw April was stabbed to death. "NOOO!" Donnie ran up to April's lifeless body. "I-I want to know who did this!" Donnie eyes filled with tears.
(Time skip).
It's been four days since April died. Donnie didn't come out of his room. You had feeling for him. You came in and saw him lying on his bed fidgeting his inventions. "Hey Donnie." You said. "I know how are you feel. Will find out who it is." Donnie hugged him. "I know you will." You pecked him on the cheek as he blushed.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yakko felt rage in his body. He grabbed a kitchen knife.
  "Time to die." He stabs the picture of Donnie he target April earlier. Now he's coming for Donnie.
(Time skip).
You came back from school. Seeing Donnie and his brother.
  You came and screamed to see Mikey neck was slit open, Raph been stabbed in the chest. And Leo been stabbed in the head.
   You screamed but you heard fighting and grunting. You went in and saw Yakko fighting with Donnie. Yakko was covered in blood.
  "I do want do you want to kill me?!" "Kill you?! All this time you're gonna take (y/n) away from me! So I did kill April!" Donnie eyes widen. "Y-you did it? You killed her?!" You gasped. "Now you join her!" He stabs Donnie in the stomach as you screamed in horror.
  Donnie falls on his knees. Clenching his bleeding stomach.
As he fell on his side. You ran up to him. "Donnie..." "I-I'm sorry (y/n). I'm not powerful than him." You held his hand. "Don't leave I love you!" You said crying. "I-I love you too..." he kissed your palm as he fell consciousness. You cried in his chest. You looked at Yakko. "Y-you monster! Why would do this?! Why did you kill April?!" "Why?" Yakko chuckled darkly grabbing your hair looking at him. "I'm the one who always love you not him."
  He dragged you to his water tower. "I'm sorry guys..." you was too weak to fight after losing her friends who care to him. "You're mine now."
____________________
  The one you love always get jealous.
  Anyone takes you away
You die.
  I hope you like this story
Any request or something ask me.