Mister Military Guard

I am starting this book after writing failures. I really do hope you guys enjoy this and I would love your feedback, helps me edit and maybe get my books published.

______________________________________________________

Love, is one thing I was never good at.... I was always hurt in the end. Until I ran into Anthony one day in my junior year. He was sweet, but he had a girlfriend and she made him miserable. I saw that I wasn't stupid. I knew the look of being miserable. 

Months later he left school for a month for a JROTC trip and well I never saw him after. I always wondered what happened to him until my friend Ryan told me everything. His parents got worried about him in the program so they sent him to a different school, where it was the marries section. I was sad but I was happy. 

That's when word got around about him coming back towards the end of the year. Ryan kept asking me about what I was going to do when he got back. I told him I'd just leave him alone.

******

If only that did happen. He would wink at me and always make me feel weak at the knees, he didn't even know what he would do to me. Until now, I was afraid that he now knew about me when his ex brought me up in a fight they were having. Lucky me I was near by and he gave me the look of pity. 

From there, I couldn't look at him or even talk to him. That's when Ryan would tell me it's ok. 

If only he didn't come back or I didn't become his best friend in middle school. The only thing I know is "If Only."