Chapter 5: Airplane

I was quiet on the plane ride to Oregon. My parents took the moving truck and the car Friday and I stayed by myself until Saturday. My flight was Saturday morning. So I got Ryan to drive me to the airport.

"So you're leaving me? Why didn't you tell me you liked Anthony?" He questioned me with out taking a break.

I look down at my feet. "Because Ryan I can't stay here anymore, and I don't like him." I say looking at my hands.

We stop at the entrance of the airport, I look at Ryan and I sigh. He pulls me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you a lot Tess, please don't forget me." He places a kiss on my forehead and let's go of me.

I felt so guilty I was leaving my best friend, my partner in crime. When he closed his door I mumbled under my breath, "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too Ry."

*****************

When I landed I started walking towards the baggage claim where I saw my parents with open arms.

I looked at them with shame,I didn't want to be here.

"I don't want to be here, so cut the crap and let's just go to the new house."

My parents gave me a warning look to fix my attitude but to be honest I didnt want to be here so they can deal with my mood. I just left my best friend and the guy I like thinks I like his brother and wants to go to the same college I was thinking on going to. 

"Tessa! I asked you a question, now answer me." My mother looks at me with daggers.

"Sorry mom I was thinking, what was your question?" I ask with a little vemon leaving my mouth in droppletts.

"I asked how Ryan was doing, but apparently you should know after you pick up your phone." I look down and see a picture of Ryan and I and his name across the screen.

"Ry? I just landed you didnt even give me time to text you." I heard muffled voices in the back.

"Tessa? Its Anthony.... He was in a car accident on his way to go beat up Logan. Why is this happening do you know?" 

I was quiet. I caused this not anyone else. I, Tessa Raye have caused this pain that he is in. And I can solve it one way. I go back and live with him until he gets better. I dont care if my parents dont like it or not, I will be back at your side Anthony and I will beat Logan for you.

"Um, kind of... I need to get back home. I need to see Anthony!" I look at my mom and she see's Im about to be in tears. 

"But you just landed! How are you supposed to be getting back?" 

I look at her and shake my head, "Mom if you really knew how much I love this boy... You'd let me leave." 

She nods and we head over to the ticket counter.

____ 

A/N:  SORRY

Ok i havent been writing this for a few months I am very sorry. Ive been trying to get this updated. Just give me a few days and I'll start writing again, 
Love you all!!