Part6: Morning

Part6: Morning

(A/N): I'm sorry I take so long to update! But after this chapter I will make an epilogue! Thank you all for reading! I really hope you all like it!💋

-

Liam's POV

"Wake up ZayniePoo!" I said in a high pitched voice trying and failing miserably to wake Zayn otherwise known as The Heavy Sleeper.

"Come on Zayn!" I shouted, again being unsuccessful; although I got a few movements out of him. It was 10:30am! Geez, I barely ever sleep past 9!

"ZEE!!!" I yelled. He squirmed a bit rolling onto his side then onto his back. Realizing, finally, that this was not going to get me anywhere; I rolled on top of him straddling his lower half then leaned forward pressing my lips to the side of his gorgeous cheekbones then left small pecks all the way up to his ear. I started nibbling his earlobe then whispered in his ear making sure my voice was extra seductive.

"Zee I need some kisses." I whined. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer (if that was even physically possible, I was all ready on top of him) he laid my head on his chest. He still wasn't fully awake! Another thoughtful idea popped into my head...

"I guess I'll just have to get one of the other boys to give me some kisses and lovebites and maybe even a handjob or blowjob!" I said with no truth behind it whatsoever.

"OK IM UP! IM UP!" Zayn screamed. I laughed hysterically as I leaned up and pressed my lips to his for a quick peck.

"You weren't really going to ask one of the boys to give you a handjob or blowjob were you?" He asked with so much concern that I almost burst out laughing at his gullibility.

"Well if you'll do it for me then I won't." I said feeling very cocky at the moment.

"Oh really?" He questioned with a smirk that I could kiss right off.

"Oh yes." I said, moving onto my back so that Zayn could straddle me. Then...

"GET SOME!!!" Josh yelled as he barged through the door, Niall following him absolutely cracking up.

Zayn immediately flipped onto his back and onto his side of the bed as Josh, Niall, Louis, and Harry jumped onto the bed.

So I guess there was no need to break it to them about our "thing" whatever it was...

-

(A/N) Thank you all for reading this I hope you all like it! Now there will be an epilogue!