Part3: Movies Till Midnight

(A/N) please read. This chapter is a longer one. Honestly I don't think I'm doing that good but please tell me if its good or not or what I should improve on. Please. ily💕

-

Zayn's POV

We "jammed" out some more to different genres. Then Harry suggested we watch some films for the rest of the day we all agreed. We didn't have anything planned for today and we all liked movies.

"What shall we watch then mates?" I asked.

"Something Disney?" Liam implied. Typical. It's so cute how he still loves Disney movies, but I mean who doesn't? And yes I did say cute.

"Thor: The Dark World?" I suggested. I loved that movie!

(btw Thor: The Dark World is the new Thor that just came out earlier this year and the movie is amazing!)

"Spectacular Spider Man!" Louis yelled. Of course.

"I don't really mind what we watch." Harry said softly.

"Yeah, me either." Josh agreed.

"Lets just watch something already!" Niall shouted, quite annoyed but not mad. As if on cue, Liam immediately did that cute, adorable, amazing, enchanting, mesmerizing puppy dog face that he does so well. I couldn't help but stare!

"Disney it is!" I said. Knowing it would please Liam and that I would be able to see that beautiful smile of his.

"Yes!" Liam cooed with a full face smiling making him look like an angel.

"No!" Louis and Josh screamed. It's not that they didn't like it, it's just that they wanted to watch something else.

"Well how about I go watch Toy Story up in my room and you all can watch Spider-Man or whatever here." Liam implied.

"I'll go with Li." I stated. I didn't want him to be lonely especially since he always cried while watching Toy Story.

"Ok, thanks Z." Liam said.

"Yeah ok we'll stay down here then." Harry said.

I grabbed the movie and followed Liam upstairs to his room. We both grabbed the pillows and got situated on his bed.

"Now who's gonna put in the movie?" Liam asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. We were both lying on the bed, not wanting to move out of the comfortable states we were already in.

"I'm not budging." I replied and returned the smirk.

"Meanie." Liam said with a fake mad face as he shifted to get up. Now I felt bad for making him do it, even though he was only fake mad.

"No! No, I got it." I started with a yell then ended with a hushed, gentle voice. I got up and walked to the tv.

"Ok." Liam said softly chuckling a little and sat back down on his bed. I walked back to the bed and laid onto my stomach just like Liam was. Then I accidentally grazing my hand on Liam's bum as I tried to pull up the covers. Liam lost he breath for a second or two. Oops.

"Sorry." I said with a small blush and small smirk on my lips.

"Haha it's ok." he chuckled. Then he started to lean in a bit closer. I held my breath.

"I liked it." he whispered into my ear so softly. I felt his warm breath hit my ear. My pants tightened as I felt the lust running through my veins. I swallowed hard as he pulled away from my face. I hadn't noticed that my eyes were closed until I opened them to see a smirk plastered on his face.