Awkward morning

Sans pvo

I slowly open my eyes. I yawn "papys?",I ask still have sleep. A wave of realization hits me, papys is with that robot and...I suddenly blush thing about what happened last night. I must of fell asleep on him.

I look around at my surroundings. I was not in my room it's to clean in here. My blush darkened, fell must have carried me to his room and slept on the couch. I sigh. I didn't want him to sleep on the couch. He's as stubborn as a rock. I finally decided to get up and eat. But before I walked out I saw something bright, I walked over to fells suitcase that had the shiny object sticking out of it. I grabbed his suitcase sat it on my bed. I climb on to the bed and sit cris cross applesauce on the bed. I pull the case closer to me and unzip the pocket that had the object in it. I hesitated before lifting the flap, I saw sliver laced Panties and some" toy". I blushed put up his things right in order, i walked out of the guest room.I walked down stairs my blush still as dark as midnight. Luckily red was still asleep, still so I decided to make breakfast. I made pancakes with sausages. While looking for forks I found a knife. "Maybe one cut won't hurt", I said I grab the knife and hide it behind my back and put it under my coat. I walk to red and gentility shake him awake "redy", I say loud but softly. Red shot up."s-sorry bo-boss for waking u-up so late!", red said to me with tears in his eyes.
"Um red", I said seriously. I don't want him to think I'm going to hurt him. Red looks at me confused. -_-
"Oh Sorry classic I'm ok ", he said quickly getting up. We walk to the kitchen silently, as we slowly eat, I think about how I scared him. He had true fear in his eyes. ' I made him fear for his life I can't even wake some one up right. Why did I have to be so useless papyrus would be better off with out me. Now I can't even touch someone with out messing that up. I'm useless.' I quickly fished and told fell I'm about to go to sleep. He nodded "but sans you just woke up". "Tibia real I don't sleep well" I say. "Ok go to sleep or you might end up deep-rest.", red said to me still not convinced. I laugh to my self walking up stairs. Once I get to my room I shut the door and lock it I slide down my door. I let my tears slide down my face. I pull the knife out of my pants and looked at it, I let it go down my arm. By I felt hot tears go down my face as I felt the cold metal on my bones. I smiled about to take all my pain away.I'm finally not worthless. I sliced the blade about to kill my self, but something stop me.

Fell pvo

WHERE IS IT! Where's the knife that was in the drawer. ...Sans oh my god sans! I teleport to sans door I try to open it but it was locked. I teleported in his room. He was to focused to notice me. But I saw him slice the knife I was looking for on his bone about to cut. I use my magic to hold sans. I run a grab the knife, I throw it across the room. I look up to see a broken skeleton. His jacket was covered in tears, his face look completely done he still had the grin when he was about to slice. when he realized he was in the air away from the knife his whole faced changed."FELL! Why Why Why! i don't belong hear I'm useless, pitiful worthles-" sans tried to finish but broke into tears. I started to cry, how can this cute, adorable little thing think he's worthless. I put him down only to hug sans, I teleported to the couch downstairs I lay on it. Sans is crying on my chest. I rock him back in forth on my chest his breathing calmed. His soft snores slowly started. "Sans I think I love you", I sigh. I close my eyes falling asleep to the beats of are souls dance together. Sans is worth everything to me why can't he see it.

____________________________________________
Sorry if this is trash