Chapter 1

(I am sorry this is so funny it was worth this video) Once upon a time there where one kid which never new that she going to be having a trip of a life time ''Hi my name is Lilly how are you"then Kindra said"I HAVE A JOB"kindra said"calm down where do you work at" Lilly said"freddy faz bears pizza"kindra said"I work at a poke stop I work as assent manager"Lilly asked"where do you work at''."I work as a nightguard''Kindra said,''you don't now"Lilly said,"what I can not belive this!!!''kindra said."just quit'' Lilly said"well i signed a contract and I did not read the contract opps''kindra said, "really!!!!! I am telling your mom" Lilly said,"hey kindra mom she has job at freddy faz bears pizza!!!",Lilly said"I told her about the job" kindra's mom said.well on there way to work Lilly got fired at her job now she now's that she has to have a job at freddy faz bears pizza with her friend.It was her first night And just kind of scared of it so she decided to go walk around because she was friends with freddy, chica, bonnie and foxy and she ran into PG[purple guy] and she kept on running.That night she found out she can turn into a wolf then on the way to work there was a big fire and kindra died I fell to the ground and started crying.School ended and summer started and I had to go to gravity falls for the rest of my life because my mom and dad died last year and they could not find any foster family till now.I got there and this man name{there were two} Stanley and ford they were brothers and these two kids named dipper and mable and I told them to go to the place where no one can see so ford took all of us to the basement and I transfored to wolf and ford was suprised and astoned and when i transformed back she was normal.They started freaking out especially Dipper and ford of what a discovery they found and mable went crazy about how fluffy I was.I just ask where my room is I decorated it and all of a sudden I call ford cause Bill chiper was there he knock me out and ford scared him with a lazer thing.

(I am sorry If yall do not like the chapter if you don't please feel free to comment down below what i should fix-A/N)