bad b*tch

Song: Sorry Not Sorry- Demi Lovato or Bad B*tch by Bebe Rexha

I knew. He was cheating on me. But being the crazy girlfriend I was, I took it to my advantage to play with him. Just a bit. Have some fun.

I pressed my lips against Jakes, smirking. I got him onboard with the plan. We were in the hallway, Jake against the lockers and me pressed against him. Now, I planned in advance and made us make out a few lockers away from Logan's.

"Y/N?" Gotcha. I turned to face him and pretended to look shocked.

"Oh my God, Logan, I can explain!" I said, looking from Jake to Logan. I had to kick Jake to stop him from laughing.

"You're seriously making out with my brother?" He asked, hurt in his eyes.

"Aw, Logan," I said, reaching out to grab his arm, faking guilt. "It's really not what it looks like."

"I think it is." Logan pushed past us, and I grabbed his arm.

"Hey." I smiled at him, leaning in to his ear. "If it's okay for you to do it, you'd best expect me to take it a step further."

Logan pulled back with a shocked look on his face, and I wrapped my arm around Jake, who looked guilty.

"Bye." I raised an eyebrow at Logan as I swiveled around on my heel and walked off, a smug smile on my face.

No but seriously. This is going downhill. Send requests ASAP