shattered pt. 2(requested)

Not edited!

I took a shuddering breath as I brought it towards my wrist, when suddenly, the door burst open.

"Y/N?"

"Logan?"

My eyes widened in shock. "What are you doing here?" The razor dropped from my hand instinctively.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened," Logan said, sorry creased on his face. "But that doesn't matter. Were you about to commit suicide?"

I gulped. Hearing it come out of Logans mouth made my heart drop.

"No!" I lied, my eyes tearing up. I looked up at the ceiling, sobs threatening to erupt.

"Y/N." Logan walked over to the tub and leaned next to me. "I know that we will never get back together, and I'm not going to try because I know I'll mess up again. I'm not good at committing. But you should not let me be the reason for your pain. You deserve so much better."

I took a deep breath as I got out of the tub, dripping wet. "I'm just so done, Logan." I cried, tears finally streaming down my face. "I mentally can't take it anymore."

"Y/N." Logan pulled me into a hug, and the second my cheek hit his chest, I started to cry harder. "You need help."

I nodded against Logans chest, knowing he was right. I needed therapy.

Y'all i didn't know what you wanted, so be sure to comment if I should change something!