Chap. 4

I woke up to someone moving next to me I opened my eyes and I saw Damon. I smiled and got closer to him. I opened his blue eyes and looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning" he said in this husky voice.

"Morning" I said taking in his scent.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"I don't know I want to go see how Adym is doing" I said.

"Well we can see him after breakfast" he said.

"Ok what do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Anything will be fine" he said.

"Ok lets go see what we can make" I said getting up but I was pulled back down.

"Don't leave yet" he said hugging me.

"Why" I said.

"Because I don't want you to leave" he said.

"I'll never leave but if you don't let me go I am going to pee" I said.

"Ok go pee and then come back" he said.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up.

"I am back bitch" I said as I walked back to the bed.

"Ok now we can go make food" Damon said.

"Ok" I said and walked to the kitchen.

       Damon turned on the tv and I was cooking. I had my back turned to the living room which meant I couldn't see Damon or any thing else. I was making eggs and put toast in the toaster. When the toast was done I got it out and put butter in it. I grabbed two plates and put eggs on it and two pieces of toasted with butter. I grabbed another piece of toast and put cheese in it. I buttered the bread and put in on the pan. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I jumped but then I remembered who's sent that was and I calm down. I kept looking at the bread so it won't burn and Damon leaned his chin on my shoulder.

        We stood their for a while and then the bread was done and ready. I cut it in half and put one piece on one plate and then the other one on the other plate. I tied to reach for two cups but they were to high up. I got one leg on the counter but a hand reached out and grabbed the cups. I saw Damon shirt go up and got a good look at his abs. He had been working out since last time I saw him.

"Like what you see" Damon said teasing.

"I've seen better" I said.

"Ouch" he said putting a hand over his heart.

"But you're getting their don't worry" I said putting on hand on his cheek.

"I am already their" he said.

"You keep telling yourself that" I said walking to the couch.

       He scoffed and sat in the couch next to me. I turn on the tv and we were fighting over what we were supposed to watched. We finally decided to watch An American Werewolf in London. We were eating and then I put out plates on the snick and watched the rest of he movie. Damon was going to wash the dishes and I was going to take a shower. I took a shower and changed into my clothes and did my make up. Since me and Damon are going to go out and hang with some other friends I had to wear something isn't me as much but I still big the style.