Chapter 20.

--- Kelly in mm ---

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I looked at Jason. "Really?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back" I left and went to the van.

"Paige..." I got in and seen her sitting there on her phone.

"Hey you ok?"

"I'm fine" She gave a small smile but it was one of those smiles that looked like she wanted to cry. I've literally never seen Paige cry before. In the six years I've known her, she has never cried. At least not in front of anyone.

"No your not..." I pulled her in for a hug but she kindly rejected it.

"Yaz I'm good"

"Well....you want me to bring you anything to eat?"

"Not hungry....kinda just wanna be alone right now...I'm sorry"

"I'm still gonna bring you back something ok?"

She sighed. "Yazmin please..."

"Okay okay sorry I'll go....just wanted to make sure you were ok"

;
Paige

Yazmin was kinda being annoying now. I just wanted to be left alone. Truly.

"I'm fine"

"....okay" she left the van and closed the door.

I was so butt hurt about this....like come on man...I literally just can't have one good relationship and it works out. Some shit always had to happen. And it seems like the result in all my relationships ended up with me losing to another bitch. What's wrong with me? I'm not ugly...at least I don't think I am. Maybe all guys just wanna fuck...maybe they just wanna break my heart. I'm so over this. I'm done trying.

I locked my phone and out it down. I just waited for everybody to come out...which was probably gonna be a while. So I just laid down on the seat and tried to go to sleep.

;
Jason

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and when I came out Yazmin automatically pulled me outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I looked at her. "What?"

"Jason."

"What?!"

"So you didn't think that was wrong?"

"What was wrong?"

"What just happened. Stop playing dumb"

"She was just clean-"

"Finish the rest of that sentence and so help me God I will smack the shit out of you." She looked me dead in my eyes. She was pissed.

"Yeah...it was wrong...and I knew it was wrong Yazmin but damn I fuck up one time and it's world war three"

"Because you shouldn't have fucked up in the first place! Kelly might have been your first love or whatever but your with Paige now! So let that hurt shit go!"

"Whatever man..." I walked away and back into the restaurant.

I mean yeah I know what happened was wrong. I felt bad about it. I really did. But seeing Kelly just brought back a whole lot of shit. We had so many good memories that I just can't forget about. When she moved away I was heartbroken. That's my first love...maybe I still love her...