Chapter 41.

— Diamond in mm —

Excuse any typos.

Jason

I walked in the house and seen Paige laying on the floor she looked unconscious. I went and picked her up laying her on the couch.

"Diamond!"

She came down the steps along with Deontae following behind her.

"Come here" I sat on the other couch.

She walked toward me.

"So tell me what happened?"

"This lady knocked on the door...."

                             —— Flashback ——

Paige

"Diamond Deontae sit down somewhere!" I️ day Cierra's food on the table and went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

As soon as I sat down there was knocking at the door. Ugh.

I got back up and went to the door. I opened it and Elena was standing there with a guy.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I want my daughter." She looked at me.

I laughed and tried to close the door but the guy had his foot in the door. He pushed it back open and they made they way into the house.

"Cierra let's go" Elena said.

"She not going no where so -"

The guy aimed his gun at me taking his safety off.

"Shut up." He said.

I looked up and seen Diamond on the stairs with Deontae. I looked at her and gave her a look that told her to leave. She went back upstairs.

"Cierra let's go!" Elena said to her.

"I don't wanna go....I wanna stay with mommy and daddy -"

"She's not your mother! I am! And your daddy is going back to jail sweetheart. So you're gonna have to be with me. Now let's go." She grabbed her.

Cierra starts crying. "No!"

"Let her fucking go!" I pushed Elena not caring about that gun. Next thing I know I felt a sudden sharp pain across my face. This nigga hit me with his gun.

I fell to the floor as he kicked my side and hit me once again with that damn gun. I struggle to get up and all of a sudden everything got blurry and I got dizzy and fell back to the ground. Last thing I seen was Cierra screaming crying for me until I blacked out.

I felt helpless.

                           —— Flashback End ——

"Is Cierra coming back?" Diamond started tearing up.

"Yea babygirl she is. Imma get her back"

"What about Mommy? Is she gonna wake up?"

I wiped her tears and pulled her into a hug. "Mommy is gonna wake up. I promise."

She hugged me and I picked Deontae up sitting him on my lap. Damn. Ion know how I was getting Cierra back.