Operation, B.E.P.A.F.A.!

It was the middle of the night, and a fairy and a calm-looking girl were under a tree that had really seen too much these past few days.  

"S~o, what did ya want?"  

"Mmm.  This time was really a mess, yeah?"

"A fun mess, sure!  Ma~an, that last future, I can't believe you ended up marrying Ois-"

"Shhh!  The future isn't set!"

"Right, right.  I think it's a good match though~ ahahahaha!"

"Hmph.  Well.  About that.  If anything of this sort ever happens again, will you help out at that time?  I would like to extend the favor indefinitely." 

"Yeah~ sure~ it's so much fun."

"Yes.  It certainly is fun for you, maybe, but it is a matter of the utmost seriousness for us."

"Eeek!"

Daire jumped a bit as Mona and Diarmuid suddenly appeared out of the shadows.  Were those two ninjas, now?!

"Please, tell us if you ever require assistance.  As long as Fianna students are in danger, I will certainly come at once."

Mona, I think that you and Diarmuid did the most damage to Fianna students today.

"Yeah.  Mona-senpai is right.  I, too, think that your cause is worth fighting for!"

These muscleheads.  Can they think of anything besides fighting?

"Hmm.  Name.  We need a name!  We're a a group, right?  Name, name!"

"Woof!"

Daire nodded.  Well, they had gone through quite a lot together.  Might as well make a proper group at this time.  

"What do you think we should call ourselves?"

"How about the Bad End Prevention Alliance at Fianna Academy?  That is basically what we do, yes?  Daire will see the bad ends, and we shall prevent them."

"That's way too long, Mona....."

"I think it is a wonderful name, Mona."

"Woof! Woof, woof!"

"Whatever!  Hurry up, I wanna nap~"

"Outvoted, Daire, 5-1.  Bad End Prevention Alliance at Fianna Academy, it is."

And thus, the B.E.P.A.F.A. was formed!

THE END

Hope you enjoyed! ^_^