Part two

Joey threw me down onto the bed as he unzipped his jumpsuit. As he pulled his jump suit off he leaned  into me.  Joey kissed up my jaw line reaching to  my ear, "So, what's your name." sliding his finger down my ribs. "Wednesday", I softly whispered as I ran my nails across his back. He pushed his pelvis into mine as he kiss down my neck. Digging my nails into his back as I wrapped my legs around him.  He pushed the hair out of my face, kissing me deeply, grinding me softly. I bit his lip softly as I scraped my nails up his sides.

Interrupted by a man walking into the room; Joey quickly pulled himself up. "I'll be right out, man." the man said as he walked by us. Joey put a bump of cocaine on my hand. After doing another bump the other man came back. "Joey, let me bump. I'll get you back man." Passing the bag, Joey said, " Sure Pauly! By the way, Paul this is Wednesday. Wednesday, Paul." I smiled at him and ran my fingers across Joey's legs under the blanket. "Nice to meet ya. You a fan?" he awkwardly laughed. "Not really. Joey just saw me walking out to my car and invited me. But, I heard the music and it's great!", running my fingers higher up Joey's leg.

Paul smiled as he walked out the room, closing the door behind him. Joey leaned into me and began to starting to nibble and kiss my neck.  Pulling off my shirt as he grasped my hips pulling them into him. He firmly wrapped his hand around my neck while he ran his fingers across my thong. I kept looking into his green eyes as he slowly teased me. Grabbing my thighs he pulled me across the bed, flipping me onto my stomach. As he pushed my face down into the bed, Joey reached his arm back slapping my ass as hard as he could. I let out a playful scream.

Within moments the door was being banged on. I hurried up and crawled into bed, covering myself. Joey quickly grabbed his jumpsuit, and began zipping it up. When Joey pulled open the door I saw a very tall man with a mask on; that had diamond cuts for the eyes. "Hey Jim, what do you need?", Joey said harshly. "Um, I just heard someone scream so, I kinda... just came to see..." Joey pulled Jim into the room and sat on the bed. Jim laughed in awkwardness, "So who are you?". I looked over at Joey for him to answer. Joey pulled out the bag of cocaine, giving Jim and I a bump. While he snorted the coke Joey explained, "This is Wednesday. She's a little ghoul I picked up coming home." Jim nodded as he seemed to be studying me.  Jim nodded at Joey as he got up then exited the room.

Grabbing my shirt off the floor, I looked over at Joey. Pulling it over my head, I vaguely said, "So that was a lady boner kill." He stood there expressionless like a corpse