Ending

As silence no longer filled the room, Ben ran into the kitchen yelling, "3! 2! 1! Go!!!". Everyone took off out the front door, Joey pulling me behind him. Stumbling down the stairs, I clenched onto Joey's arm. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I finally asked, "What's going on!" as I continued running. Laughing, "Drunk Capture, it's a game we play on tour." as he kept running full tilt. "What's the purpose?" as I kept trying to keep up. 

As we reached a moon lit graveyard with the pale moon reflecting off of the grass, we stopped running, He looked at me with the same big beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with, he smiled as he began to push my messy black hair out of my face. He leaned into me and cradled me into his loving arms once again before, softly kissing me. I reached my arms around him as he whispered, " Welcome to our dark place alone. No one will bug us now". 

He softly pushed me down onto the green grass of the graveyard. Joey kissed my neck softly before softly speaking against my neck. "You know I want you, crawling from your grave, calling out my name." as he bit my neck.  Interlacing his fingers in between mine, "I want you to take my hand and tell me I'm your man."