chapter 1

yea, chapter one is out,

Enjoy,

pic at the side the island their staying,,  ----->

VOTE,, COMMENT,, SHARE,, FAN,, RECOMMEND,,

_(^_^)/

_________________________________________________________________________

Thirteen years later,

I looked around as I set foot on land. Beach, blue sea and sky, party, surfing, sun and….

‘’Boys!’’ A girl next to me screamed. I looked at her, and she smiled at me. Her short brown hair was hanging in one of her eyes. Her eyes where are brown and she had a light tan. I’m guessing that she is Asian. ‘’Hi, I’m Yasmin Wong.’’ And she extends her hand towards me.

‘’I’m Misty Rayner’’ and took her hand. The man in the boot let out the other fifteen students and placed our stuff on the beach. Yasmin and u took our suitcases and walked over the beach to the school grounds. A gentle breeze was blowing through my long and dirty, blond hair. Just by the sound of the waves, I wanted to surf and swim.

As we both walked on the school grounds, I saw that we were surrounded by lots of palm trees. We walked over to a billboard to look at our rooms. There were fifty-two rooms with two people each. As I looked for my name, I heard Yasmin yelp next to me.

 ‘’we have a room together. It’s on the west side of the island and its room twelve. ‘’ she said with a big smile on my face. I was happy that she was going to be my roommate for these three years. Before I could say something a lot, creaking noise interrupted.

‘’uehm… will all the students please gather on the inner side of the school grounds. I will repeat, will all the students please gather on the inner side of the school grounds. The director what’s to speak to you all. Thank you for your attention.’’  

I looked at Yasmin, and we walked together with the other students to the deep inner side of the school. We walked towards a stage and took a place in front of it. All the others were still chatting and getting to know each other while I scanned all of them. My eyes stopped by this one guy. His deep blue/green eyes were looking at me. I felt the world disappear around me, and I only saw him standing there, with his hand in his pockets. I got snapped out my thoughts by a lot of noise.

‘’welcome everyone. New and old students. Welcome to my school, Aquacademy. This is a place for students who love the water. And by love, I mean surfing, swimming, diving, sealing, and not to forget, PARTIES!’’ he said, and the whole crowd started to cheer.  ''For the first week of school, i will give time to know the island, the other students, teachers, and to have some fun. so now go and check your rooms and have fun!'' the director said and walked away.Tthere were still students cheering and yelling. I ignored them and walked with Yasmin towards the west side of the island.

We walked on a deck that led us towards our room. Well, the room was the wrong word for is, it was more like a small house. Big enough for two people. Yasmin opened the door, and we stepped inside. My eyes widened at the sea view. A big panorama view window. The interior was modern with a little beach theme. A kitchen and living room were shared. We each got our own bedroom. Our names were on. i walked into my room and saw my stuff already there. A few boxes with cloth were only standing there.

There were two other doors in my room, I opened the first one and saw a bathroom. And it was big, it was even bigger than at my home. A large bath was in the middle of the room, and it was not a normal, simple, and ordinary bath, but a Whirlpool. A separated douche, a toilet, and a big mirror. The tiles were cream, and the floor was dark brown.