Lost In All My Selfish Thoughts

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been updating. There's been a few reasons (some of them are emotional while it's mainly the fact that my teachers fave me a crap load of HW over SPRING BREAK GRR) but you know now I am here so yay more of My Heart. :) let's get to the story, shall we?

Hayley's POV

I was in my tour bed staring at the empty bunk above me. The thoughts of Taylor were racing about in my head, and I mainly tried to think of what was wrong with me. Why would Taylor all of the sudden just block me out unless something was wrong? I sighed and tossed back and forth throughout the night. It was then that I decided I had to talk to Taylor. I needed to physically talk to him. After all, he did say that talking was a key item in relationships. I jumped out of my tour bed and marched up to Taylor's. I ripped it open to see Taylor staring straight at me. Almost immediately, terror appeared in Taylor's eyes as he fought to close the curtain again.

"What am I to you now?! Some sort of monster?!" I screamed. I didn't care if I woke Jeremy. I needed to know why Taylor was ignoring me.

Taylor turned around and tried to get closer to the wall, but I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to me. He kept trying to avoid eye contact, but I grabbed his face and positioned it so that he would be looking into my eyes. He eventually looked away, and I didn't hesitate to climb into the tour bed. Taylor tried to avoid me, but he eventually gave in and looked at the blankets on the bed, "I didn't want to hurt you..." He sighed.

"Really? You didn't want to hurt me, Taylor? That's funny because you seemed to do quite the opposite." I lectured. I didn't want to yell at Taylor, but I just needed to let out all of the feelings that were bottled up inside of me go.

Taylor started twiddling with his thumbs as I watched a few tears escape from his eyes.

"Josh... What is Josh going to do to you?!" He began to mumble, and my eyes widened.

"Taylor... What really happened when Josh kidnapped you..?"

Taylor let a few more tears fall, and when I leant over to hug him, he pushed me away.

Taylor took a deep breath and began to explain, "You see, Josh said that every time I kissed you, hugged you, touched you, looked at you, hell even breathed on you, he would torture you and me. He even threatened Bliss, Hayley."

I felt myself taken aback by what Taylor explained.

"So there's nothing wrong with me...?"

"No, Hayley you're perfect."

I laughed, "Ha! Taylor that's a good one."

"Hayley, you're perfect. You have the most spunky personality. You're not afraid of what other people think. You have a beautiful voice, and you have one of the biggest hearts I have ever see ."

I stared at Taylor for a second, and I began to wonder if he really meant his words. He looked at me with red eyes and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He quickly pulled away, and I sighed.

"Well you've don't pretty much Josh didn't want to happen..." I laughed.

Taylor shrugged and looked down at his lap, "Well we did need to talk.." He looked up at me, "What do you think Josh could do?"

I shrugged, "Do we even know what he's capable of anymore?"

Taylor pulled me into one last kiss, and I knew I wouldn't get to do this with him for a long time now. I pulled away and left his tour bed. After I climbed into my bed, I got a text from Josh.

Blocked Number: Oh no, Williams. You've been a bad girl...

I closed my eyes and began to drift to sleep. I tried to calm myself down from what Taylor had explained to me. What was the worst Josh could do?

Ok sorry for the repetitive and crappy chapter 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Woah emojis ^.^

Anyways umm so the chapters crap cause it's like 2 am

And I have the idea and I know what to do

But my lazy butt was trying to get it across but I'm half delusional rn so I have no idea what I just wrote

I'm probably gonna read it IN THE MOOOUURRRNINNNGG (references) and regret typing this this late. Ok. Love y'all HaylorDavians! BYE!

~Winter